Pmb.Exe??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Subi3ty

05-10-2010

Hey i just made a account and tryed to download the game but some pmb.exe error popped up can someone help please?

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

Subi3ty, could you give us a bit more information?

PMB.exe is Pando Media Booster, used to download the game. Try running the downloader as Admin in Vista/Seven. Otherwise a screenshot or more info on the error would be helpful.

Subi3ty

05-10-2010

Its a box that says PMB.exe - BAd Image
it reads: The application or DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\odbcbcp.dll is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette. Thats what it says and i cant close it out

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2010

Try the following:

Go to Control Panel, Go to Add/Remove Programs, uninstall PMB, then redownload the downloader from LoL's website. Try running the downloader as admin, and see how things go.

Subi3ty

05-11-2010

How do i run the downloader as admin? i have all the other steps down, and i just keep PMB uninstalled?

12oad

08-15-2010

Eambo is right my brothers computer had the same problem and i followed his steps and now it works thanks alot <3

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

08-16-2010

Once you have the downloader again just right click it and select "Run as Administrator" from the list.

Kil958

11-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
Once you have the downloader again just right click it and select "Run as Administrator" from the list.
I have the same problem but I don't see where it says run as admin. now what???

ArMyLstrike

12-01-2010

i have this same problem as well it says

PMB.exe - bad image
c:\program files\pando networks\media booster\BugSplatd.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

and plus if im from australia, what server do i download from ? north america or europe?

Raikou Kiba

12-02-2010

I reformatted to windows 7 and when I went to reinstall I had the same issue as ArMyLstrike. I tried the steps that were posted earlier in the thread and it didn't help.

I tried resizing the pics but it didn't work.