Support Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

greenplant1992

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

Sorry if this has already been debated to death, but how are team supporting champs such as the big four (Taric,sona, soraka, janna) going to play in Dom?

Im basing this question off of the current meta where these champs are best used in baby sitting early game and then sustaining in teamfights with good use of cc. From what i have read CC is going to be in higher demand (not sure why this is needed more than in SR but it seems to be a theme) but the whole team fight thing is going to be really down played. So whats going to happen to sona who is best used in team fights? or janna who is great ap build but again there is a reason why they are built as they are.

Restating the main question:

Whats going to happen to support? will they be obsolete or just shunned?

TankHunter678

08-15-2011

Taric I foresee being one of the top supports of the map, as will Janna. Given that the two of them are quite formidable. Sona will probably be very useful, since it will be easier to get gold and you have a higher starting amount of gold so her sustain can get rolling off the bat very strongly. As for Soraka, her sustain on defense should be quite effective.

So no, I do not think they will be shunned, but used quite often for both offense and defense.

Bomb in lasagna

08-15-2011

I think it's pretty obvious how useful Janna's ult will be in this game mode.

Fumobix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

i think karma will be quite usefull since she farms quite nicely and she can do good damage

greenplant1992

08-16-2011

Hmm Taric in my opinion seems to have a weak late game, Janna seems t be useful with the crazy range on her q but sona, i love her but im not sure how useful the aura's will be in the game which from what i have heard will not be as team fight oriented.

Aim Wizard

08-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumobix View Post
i think karma will be quite usefull since she farms quite nicely and she can do good damage

i was thinking more along the lines of the strongest team speed buff there is.

Fizzy Soda

08-17-2011

All of them have Channel stopping skills.

Sir Grendel

08-17-2011

Taric is rather good in small skirmishes where his stun and sustain make him hellishly hard to deal with, Taric will be a beast.

Sona is gonna be ****.

Karma.... hmmmm might be interesting to see her on this map.