Test

testA 29 20.42%
testB 23 16.20%
testC 63 44.37%
testD 27 19.01%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

test thread, dont bother looking

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Umbrra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bARRtender View Post
I chose A, but everyone knows that multiple choice answers are most often C. At least, that's the rumor I heard before I took the SAT a long time ago.
This. C wins.

ElmntFire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

Everyone knows the SAT trick. Thats why C is in it to win it

Quadrasauck

08-16-2011

What's really interesting is what the results look like if participants can change their vote based on others votes. Some will start to rationalize that C is actually correct and then everyone will start jumping over to C.

I've noticed this happening with visible clicker voting in classrooms.

Malanthropy

08-18-2011

C is overpowered. Needs to be banned every poll. Nerf please.

alicepants

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadrasauck View Post
What's really interesting is what the results look like if participants can change their vote based on others votes. Some will start to rationalize that C is actually correct and then everyone will start jumping over to C.

I've noticed this happening with visible clicker voting in classrooms.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asch_co...ty_experiments

This dude gave people these notecards and asked the people simple questions such as, "Which line on the second card is the same length as the one on the first card?" Participants were in groups and instructed to answer aloud.

In the control group, with no pressure to conform, 97% of people got every question right. In the experimental group, all but one of the participants was a confederate instructed to answer every question wrong. The worst was when the confederates all gave the same wrong answers; 75% of subjects answered at least one question wrong to conform to the group when that was the case.