Welcome new players! Introduce yourself :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

05-10-2010

Welcome to new players! It's always great to see fresh blood, and we are here to assist you! You'll see everyone from Emissaries to hopefully regular 'ol members helping out here. We're here to provide you with any assistance you need. Feel free to start new threads or respond to a sticky if you have questions about the stickies.

If you're just here to say hello, I welcome you to this tremendous community! We have so many people who love to chat, hang out, and play together. Feel free to introduce yourself here!

A quick bit about me: I'm Brad aka Larias, one of the Emissaries of the League, a pure volunteer group designed to help new players and welcome you guys to the community. I post a lot, so you're sure to see my green name flying around in tons of posts. You'll see a lot of people refer to me as the "Mudkip Emissary" due to my unnatural affiliation with the cutest of Pokemon

Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you here for years to come!

Belezebeu

05-10-2010

Very Nice Thread

I'm Fernando a.K.a Belezebeu (or Belz) (Got this nickname for a mispelled stuff from the Tenacious D movie)

I'm form (gibe mony pl0x) country and i've been playing err

(from Xfire:328 Hours)

and I've really been enjoying this game (Really easy and nice interface, cool champions, the dynamic of the game)

Spikey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

G'day

I'm Spikey, Australian from Melbourne.

I started playing during the closed beta, so I know a bit of this and that bout changes that have happened around the place.

If anyone needs any help or assistance with anything, simply add me as a friend in LoL (Spikey) and I'm more than happy to help out wherever possible.

Bloodvamp

05-11-2010

Hello everyone , I am new to the forums and I would like to introduce myself. My real name is Adrian , I am 22 years old and I am from Romania . I like video games, good music, good movies and reading. Fav. video game ... I would say Baldur;s Gate 2. I am an old school gamer and usually reject all the **** that comes out thse days . Also I would mention The Legend of Zelda, Warcraft (not WoW), Hommm series (of course), TES : Morrowind , Nwn series etc. Oh and I do like Dragon Age.

I mostly listen to metal, hard rock and some classical music. Fav. band I will say Black Sabbath (Judas Priest and Blind Guardian come close). I could also mention Bach

As for movies , again I like the old stuff. All time fav. movie : 2001 Space Odyssey. Movies made by Kurosawa , Kubrick, Hitchock, Tarkovsky etc are timeless masterpieces. And yes I do think that Avatar was a piece of ...

Fav. books and author : mostly SF and Fantasy but I do read scientific stuff also. Books that I liked more .... erm... The Origin of Species by Darwin , The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins , The Lord of The Rings (+The Hobbit and the rest) by Tolkien , The Dark Elf Trilogy by R.A.Salvatore and last but not least : Stalker by A&B. Strugatki. This book is freaking awesome.

Lolnoobiwin

05-11-2010

Well I'm not new, I've been playing for almost 6 months but I have yet to come in here and introduce myself. Hello, I love this game!

Netsuai

05-11-2010

Welcome all! Good luck and have fun, enjoy your stay.

@Blood, epic collection. @iwin, lol have fun winning! @Belezebeu kewl!

Adobe Photoshop

05-11-2010

hello

Larias

Adjudicator

05-11-2010

Indeed, welcome to all the new players Hope to see you around for a very long time.

Adobe Photoshop

05-11-2010

Useful quest.: can u tell me nicknames of all riot staff?

Black Attack101

05-11-2010

Hey everyone, my name is Black Attack101 <---- Add me !!

I just started the game only level 5 at the moment but the game is awesome !!