Akali Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samzor

05-10-2010

Can't wait to play here.
Nice vid Phreak.

Samzor

05-10-2010

Can't wait to play here.
Nice vid Phreak.

November Terra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

Akali is so winnnnnnn

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

05-10-2010

Thank you Phreak!!!

darthboba

05-10-2010

already? Wow.. it seems like just an hour ago you guys announced her, you guys work fast.ROCK ON!!!

EDMsnob

05-10-2010

I think having an Akali in team battles will be OP, and a huge advantage for teams because of that smoke screen.

Aswell, there has been alot of manaless champions lately, thing which is unbalancing undirectly the game; and energy is just too cheap imo. (NOTE: IMO)

Garen, shen, kennen etc. can farm extremely easily early game while anivia (random pick) will do her Q ability 2-3 times and done.

UseAsDirected

05-10-2010

Sorta funny how they always make them OP maybe they should invite more people to the test server to test them better!

They nurfed a lot of hero's again that shouldn't have been to make this hero stronger and imba I swear.....Shen was legit now he is ****!

Hijinx Ragemoar

05-10-2010

whats up with all these ninja characters?

blackrosedragon

05-10-2010

she is not op she is hot and look nice she replace kat for now i wish they bring kat back her old day that will be fun when you run heheh

blackrosedragon

05-10-2010

i want vampire chamtion make a hot and sexy vampire

12345612 ... 24