Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.85

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoopaTomato

Recruiter

05-16-2010

Quote:
laloaggro:
acer que estos caracteres weeeker becous su seriedad oerpowered imposible matar a su em 1 en 1:
Warwick / jax / alcalinos / yi-cuando ganar equipo que pueda matar a 5 PPL en 5 segundos como su warwick meando RLY tiene que regen hp grande en hit / jax a los grandes de su dmg u como consiguió aturdir con cualquier tipo de u mago alcalinos morir - que vienen u mueren a menos que alguien le aturde a lo que es casi imposible cuando está en sigilo

???

LukaVSM

05-17-2010

i have a problem...when i start game their was an error...he tell me that i have note 1.0.0.83 [client version] and i need note 1.0.0.85 [server version] ...where to download that note? Pls help me!

Fragems

Recruiter

05-18-2010

Quote:
Bimbek:
PANTHEON NERF? SERIOUSLY?

ARE U F... KIDDING ME?

come on, buff jax, buff shen, buff garen. make more no mana champions.

and screw people who liked balance in this game

Jax doesn't use mana? NO WAY :O

Crayak

05-22-2010

Quote:
Fragems:
Jax doesn't use mana? NO WAY :O

Notice the FULL STOP after the word garen. He didn't imply that jax don't use mana.

hydrater

07-11-2010

the dark age of ezreal has started with this patch