Release Notes v1.0.0.85

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R3coil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2010

Riot team is LEGENDARY!...also gentleman cho cho wins face...thank god for napkins my good sir otherwise i might have spilled my lunch on my shirt...

Jikosei

05-14-2010

Oh gawd. Yi's passive is no longer useless.

hisdudeness

05-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzamongu View Post
None of the buffs or nerfs that I see seemed necessary. The real nerf needs to go towards stealthies, how can you allow someone to have the same dps and survivability, but also go stealth? There needs to be a major nerf on that or add a severe penalty for going stealth that would cost health or something immediately, and make it a debuff so stealth cannot be resumed for a set period, say 300 seconds, or, you could just lower their dps.

I also noticed that blind is not working properly with teemo. It does say 4 attacks will not hit right? Several times it has not even had an effect and this effect should be effective upon hitting the target.

I would also recommend nerfing MOST melee's dps. It does not make sense that someone can basic attack for 75% of a champ's health. That's one swing, if I play any ranged that doesn't happen, ever. IMO, decrease their dps, or increase range's range.
If you think that melee is overpowered compared to range you have obviously never played at a high ELO or against a highly organized team. outside of jax melee is underpowered across the board against ranged.

Datt

05-15-2010

I ll trade old Heartseeker and Grand Skyfall for being able to cast summoner spell any day
my best champion getting nerfed >_<

where's the petition to bring his summoner spell back? xD

Theorycrafter

05-15-2010

I dont understand how Udyr can post an Udyr nerf.

krocsyldiphithic

05-15-2010

heroes aside, I hope Riot puts in pre-set mastery pages instead of constantly having to change from one mastery to another. Also, maybe another rune page

Něco

05-15-2010

Malphite buff is ftw

Dapacman

05-15-2010

So these were some cute nerfs. Nice joke.

When is the REAL Shen nerf coming? The one that makes him not better than EVERY OTHER TANK IN THE HISTORY OF ANY GAME EVER? You know, the one that makes people need SKILL to play this game?

Vinipuxas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2010

make these chars weeeker becous its seriously oerpowered its imposible to kill em 1 on 1 :
Warwick/jax/akali/yi-when it earn gear he can kill 5 ppl in like 5 sec its rly pissing warwick got to big hp regen on hit/jax to big dmg its like u got stun with any kind of mage u die akali - she come u die unless someone stuns her what is almost imposible when she is stealthed

laloaggro

05-16-2010

acer que estos caracteres weeeker becous su seriedad oerpowered imposible matar a su em 1 en 1:
Warwick / jax / alcalinos / yi-cuando ganar equipo que pueda matar a 5 PPL en 5 segundos como su warwick meando RLY tiene que regen hp grande en hit / jax a los grandes de su dmg u como consiguió aturdir con cualquier tipo de u mago alcalinos morir - que vienen u mueren a menos que alguien le aturde a lo que es casi imposible cuando está en sigilo