Release Notes v1.0.0.85

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sneaky Lemur

05-13-2010

gentleman cho'gath looks awesome

Ukff

05-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
Gj, because he really did suck before. You're in the minority on "master yi was good." He's good now, was bad before. Low hp as a melee fighter? At least now they made it so he can tank a burst shot with meditate. Charging in with low hp is just a no no. He's too easy to be focus fired. It's much easier to tank for a high dps tristana out in the back than a squishy master yi who runs in front of the tanks. Hands down, Yi was one of the worst melee dps. He was only good at low-elo pub stomping. He's good now though.
he's probably 1 of the best pushers in the game, due 2 his attack speed and decent damage output

Ukff

05-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koniordos View Post
really i cant download the new updates neither me nor my brother...so i want a ****ing solution to that...im really keen on this game and i want to play withought paying (such as HON does) so pls give me a solution...the error says : "the launcher has experienced an error. please restart this application."
ITS REALLY GET ON MY NERVES
y don't u post in the right section and get a result (sorry bout double post but i saw this stupidity 2nds after the other

Felix031

05-14-2010

Please, riot, I am begging you, with all my heart, from the most deepest parts of my soul, please, PLEASE, fix the god**** servers! I hate them, either crash or are unavailable. I hope you do something about this, this is one of the best games I've played but the servers are ruining it. I spent the last 3 hours LoL-less and it's starting to piss me off. Make some steam servers or something just fix this I am begging you! Kthxbai. ^^

Please don't take this as an offence or anything, just saying the facts.

Stavrogin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2010

PEOPLE LOL dosnt WORKKKKKKKKKKKK?????????????????

Stavrogin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2010

PEOPLE LOL dosnt WORKKKKKKKK Whyyyyyy?

Succubus69

05-14-2010

Fick you with all those fkin nerfs and making op a lot of players....and fick you with your servers which doesn't work properly...incompetent staff!!!

malefore

Senior Recruiter

05-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaus33 View Post
could this mean yi is back ?

also, gentleman chogath ftw
Yi never left my friend

Orharnah

05-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Succubus69 View Post
Fick you with all those fkin nerfs and making op a lot of players....and fick you with your servers which doesn't work properly...incompetent staff!!!

This is a free game, you shouldn't really be complaining this much. The staff members do a great job in my opinion.

On a side note, "servers which don't" is what you should have said, not "servers which doesn't" doesn't is for the singular while servers is plural haha

shinn4

05-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEridani View Post
So, I was just logging on LoL to play some games when I saw that there was a new patch. So I read through the release notes, and decided I wanted to know what other summoners made of the patch.

I was sadly met with page after page (No I hadnt read them all.) of complaining about nerfing, and whining about how "their" hero has been nerfed, and how they would stop playing LoL because of it.

I'm actually kind of amazed.

The patch really isnt that bad. Udyr may have lost some of his meat, but his damage output was increased. All Riot did was move him a step towards melee DPS.

Do any of you whiners remember when Shen came out? He was extremely powerful. Everyone played him and he rocked! Not only a great tank, but a hero killer as well. So he got nerfed because he was performing better than everyone else. Isnt that the point? He got nerfed a second time because he was still slightly above par, balancing is an ongoing project, if this nerf throws him into the background, and if he's really useless, then they will buff him up in a later patch.

I also see a lot of people complaining just to... complain I guess. If you have a problem, leave a suggestion. Don't just cry here in the forums, go to the feedback section and come up with a solution.

For example, everyone has a problem with energy and non-mana heroes taking away Veigar's power. How about instead of complaining about it and they're removal of the 900 mana proxy, we come up with another solution?

Giving it a go I'd say, make a mana proxy relating to some stat of the hero, for example its 30% of their health, or maybe some multiplier of the damage/Ab. There are creative solutions to all of your problems, you just have to think them up.

Riot, I'd like to say that I support this patch, and all of the changes in it. I'm not a game designer, you guys have a competent staff of them.

I'd also like you to listen to some of the smaller voices in the community consider working with heroes not everyone plays. I saw a post about Kayle needing a buff, one about Nassus, there are just a couple heroes that could use it. Like I said, I'm no game designer, but for future patches I would make a certain number of hero "slots." any time you make any non-superficial changes to heroes (i.e. Not the Gangplank style patch) use up a hero slot, but reserve a certain amount for popular requests, and some for heroes that need it, and other things like that. Only a thought.

Thanks for listening... and everyone thats going to post tldnr.
Well said, lots of people are complaining way too much, because their respective heroes has been nerfed or something like that. Well if it's a DPSer like Yi right now, please stop whining and learn to play tank with a dam thornmail.