Release Notes v1.0.0.85

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuchIsLife

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
  • Gentleman Cho'gath
YESSSS! <3 Riot!

notliam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-10-2010

Leviathion nerf is make me sad Why do you hate OP items so much Riot? Evil.

Anzer Panzer

05-10-2010

oh well, i guess will have to try how good my man udyr will be after the patch.

Jigslice

05-10-2010

Am I the only one waiting for a Jax Nerfing?

I mean come on... Its not hard to se that he clearly needs one.

HotshotGG

05-10-2010

Probably the worst balance patch to date.

Khaosk

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by notliam View Post
Leviathion nerf is make me sad Why do you hate OP items so much Riot? Evil.
Leviathon wasn't OP, it gave you 800 health at a full 20 stacks. They fixed it when it was 2 stacks per assist and now they've broken it again.

Khaosk

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotshotGG View Post
Probably the worst balance patch to date.
It's not so bad, at least Yi got a buff. They didn't do any favors to pantheon though. Why did his ult need "fixed"?

Excision

05-10-2010

Love patches. Screwed the order of new free champions for me though! i was expecting to play Yi instead i play Kat. Oh well still fun.

DeathKontrol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

Shadow Dance? that was the name of the buff Katarina used to get from a killer instincts-shunpo (the buff that used to give dodge for 3 seconds). It was renamed when it was changed to grant damage redux instead of dodge but i forgot what it's called now. Interesting fact.

Also, gangplank gets a SECOND useless buff? uncool guys! be creative! but PLEASE, DONT OVERDO IT!!!! the joke is TOTALLY NOT FUNNY after you make 18 characters that say "yarr, im a robot!" and "hah, im a minotaur!!"

oh and hey good job on master yi. hes one of my favorite characters and he could definately use these buffs. reminds me of when warwick got the buffs. grats, guys

Krosan

05-10-2010

I totally love this unless they did something like make Gentleman Cho'gath cost $10 like they did with Corki's Red Baron skin.

In fairness, they DID put a lot of work into it, based on what I've seen. I have to give that to them. It's just... kinda sad, if it winds up that I'm not able to buy it because it's that expensive. Even though the skin sounds like it's going to be liquid awesome, I can't afford to spend that much on it when I could potentially buy a game or two off of GOG for the same price.