Release Notes v1.0.0.85

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simply Placed

05-10-2010

What the hell did Shen ever do to you? He was fine how he was and fine how he was the time before this but no, you go nerf him again. How about you go nerf jax or sivir instead of Shen or even Udyr, not happy with update.

ProAce

05-10-2010

good patch, when are we going to be able to ply again?

Telepath

05-10-2010

rofl ezreal is not as imbalanced as most i dono why ud nerf him more most people cant even play him properly if u think hes imbalanced u just suck rofl

Karthus is more brutal then any other mage with his fkn ult that almost one shots everyone without stacks of resist

malphismia

05-10-2010

Shen nerf was well deserved.

And panth's ult is 0.5 second less from the infinite channel time. But, hey, at least they reduced the time to cancel it And I dont get why Nidalee's pounce should be the only skill in the game thats non-CDR affected? (iirc)

EDIT: Moar fiddle nerfs :P if you're going to give him a game changing ult, at least dont give him 2 CC and highest lifesteal per second abilities.

Aldorin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjurer View Post
It's kind of a companion piece to the Flipping Ninja buffs.
They're both a reference to WoW. When you eat Savory Deviate Delight it either turns you into a pirate or a ninja, and the buff you get simply says a similar thing respective of what you turned into. ^.^

Crystylia

05-10-2010

Why would you nerf Udyr? Riot, you have decieved us with your Champion Spotlight followed by this dirty, dirty aftermath. I want my hard-earned IP back, since I just bought this champion and now you've rendered him garbage D:

Or, better yet, fix him next patch.

ChioBu

05-10-2010

i was planning to buy udyr and pantheon, but after hearing about this nerf, i guess not :P~

Ladon

05-10-2010

Udyr! How can you do this to us?! We loved you sir, and now you've hit us hard with the nerf stick. Udyr will go into games and people will laugh at us! How could you sir, how could you?!
None the less I will still play him, I have grown very attached to Udyr and I'll give a damage-tiger stance build another try with this patch, though it failed in comparison to a phoenix build last I tried it. I simply hope that if it doesn't work out you'll show Udyr a little love.

Erasistratus

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fireflys Grave View Post
It's a nerf to his early game which is absolute strongest. It's a buff to his late game where he's his absolute weakest.

He's one of (besides evenlyn) the easyiest champs to shut down, counter jungle. You don't even have to kill him. Just perodically clear the creeps on your side, and he won't have enough gold.
But if he is a tank, i can't understand the nerf in feint. Now he can't block anything: stupid nerf

Boundless Spring

05-10-2010

Awesome. Get ready to get q dodged 9 times in a row tomorrow.

That aside, love the changes.