Release Notes v1.0.0.85

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Victushonor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

wow really udyr gets a nerf and trynd gets another buff are you serious. like do you want people to stop playing the game because trynd is too op i can kill and hero in the game in 4 crits end game

iMerk

05-10-2010

these were unnecessary shen nerfs..

carlos arco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Banned

05-10-2010

glad mediate got fixed, i was trying to do what is now possible with mediate which wasnt working since it needed more armor and magic resist. GJ RIOT

ps. Ladies and Gentlemen.... Riot Games is proud to present an old fashion gentleman. An esteemed member of the community, this gentleman has given GENEROUSLY to weak and feeble, and held many feasts on the poor. Please give a round of applause for the one and only....

Gentleman Cho.

Goat Jacker

05-10-2010

• Added a new sound to Heartseeker Spear
  • Heartseeker Strike cooldown reduced to 26/24/22/20/18 from 30/28/26/24/22.
  • Grand Skyfall:
    • Fixed a bug that allowed Pantheon to cast Summoner spells before landing
    • Cooldown reduced to 150/135/120 from 180/150/120
    • Cooldown on channel cancel reduced to 10 from 25
    • Falling time reduced to 1.5 from 2

O YAY now his ult isn't even use able >_> the fact he could flash and/or exhaust was the only reason his ultimate was remotely good.. the fall time is still **** i mean 1.5 seconds considering the length of casting time combined he wont hit the ground until after 4-5 seconds anyway what the hell is the point?

KeSPA

05-10-2010

Where did you go about veigar up?Where did you go about veigar up?Where did you go about veigar up?Where did you go about veigar up?Where did you go about veigar up?Where did you go about veigar up?Where did you go about veigar up?

MonsterPig

05-10-2010

"Fixed a bug that allowed Pantheon to cast Summoner spells before landing" thank fking goodness...

DaBuddahN

05-10-2010

Still no fix on Heimer's turrets? >.o

Udyr nerf actually went through? I guess you guys can delete your spotlight, as it is now useless.

Johnnylightning

05-10-2010

Hmm gotta say the udry nerf was unnessacery. Everything else seems pretty good though GJ riot

TheTortured

05-10-2010

Gotta stop nerfing Shen. Two patches in a row. He was pretty fair before both, now he is actually UNDERpowered.

Other than that, I can't wait for Akali!

FuYA

05-10-2010

I dont get the multi kill thing exactly. Anybody care to explain.

Also Udyr Nerf CMMMMOOOONNN.