Champion Stats FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sanguinius Carn

08-04-2010

this seems like the right thread for my question. so anyways my question is this Ive been thinking of what runes to buy for shaco and i thought i would try the +crit damage% ones but i want to know if the +crit% damage will hard cap like how cdr does? and if it does what does it hard cap at

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

08-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguinius Carn View Post
this seems like the right thread for my question. so anyways my question is this Ive been thinking of what runes to buy for shaco and i thought i would try the +crit damage% ones but i want to know if the +crit% damage will hard cap like how cdr does? and if it does what does it hard cap at
Crit damage increase does not have a hard cap.

A lot of people recommend getting armor pen over crit damage, because it is currently the strongest rune. There has been a lot of talk for a while by the Devs of nerfining the armor/magic penetration runes though.

A good general rune page for a physical carry is Armor Pen Marks, Dodge or HP Seals, and Cooldown Reduction Glyphs. With Health or Armor Pen quintessences.

Saregod

08-05-2010

Nice, very usefull

Nexious

08-19-2010

is there a dodge cap?

RHINO Mk II

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexious View Post
is there a dodge cap?
No, but dodge increases multiplicatively, meaning that each additional dodge item you buy has reduced effectiveness. Jax with 6 phantom dancers and 10% dodge from runes would still only have around 70% dodge.

dshiatt

08-22-2010

Not sure if this is explained somewhere, but I've seen the term "spell vamp" come up before and for the life of me can't figure out what it is. Can someone explain? Is it mana drain/steal? And if so, for the love of all that's good, why can't people use a more intuitive term?

Thanks

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

08-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshiatt View Post
Not sure if this is explained somewhere, but I've seen the term "spell vamp" come up before and for the life of me can't figure out what it is. Can someone explain? Is it mana drain/steal? And if so, for the love of all that's good, why can't people use a more intuitive term?

Thanks
Spell vamp is lifesteal for spells.

So if an Annie has ten percent spell vamp and used a disentigrate that did 300 damage the Annie would gain 30 life back.

JCalton

08-27-2010

What is the base attack speed?
Another way of asking this is, what is the maximum Attack Speed % bonus that is effective?

colloquial

Emissary of the League

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCalton View Post
What is the base attack speed?
Another way of asking this is, what is the maximum Attack Speed % bonus that is effective?
Base attack speed is different for every champion. The attack speed caps out at 2.5.

As to the most effective attack speed bonus that also changes with every champion. Good general advice is that it is never good to only stack attack speed. You always want a balance of statistics. Look around at guides for specific builds for different champions either in the Guides and Strategy section or on Leaguecraft.

wildfire393

09-10-2010

First post should probably be updated to state that Goldcard and Parrrley are no longer dodgeable.