Items and Auras FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cue Queue Dodge

07-06-2010

hmm

Asentha

07-06-2010

the heck is spell vamp?

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

07-09-2010

Spell vamp is like life steal for spells. Say you are Annie and cast disintegrate and it deals 300 damage. If you have 10 percent spell vamp you will be healed for 10 percent of the damage dealt (30 life). Spell-vamp works on any champion ability that deals magic damage. (So it does not affect things like Pirate's Parrrrlay or Pantheon's spear throw which deal physical damage.)

FartBubbles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2010

Does spell vamp work on sunfire capes damage? Does it work on Amumu's aura?

colloquial

Emissary of the League

07-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FartBubbles View Post
Does spell vamp work on sunfire capes damage? Does it work on Amumu's aura?
No it does not work on Sunfire Capes. Spellvamp does not work on any item's magic damage (Sword of the Divine, Extra damage from Madreds Bloodrazer/Wits End, etc).

Yes it does work on Amumu's Aura. It works on any ability that deals magic damage. So pretty much everything but the rare exception like Pantheon's Spearshot and Pirate's Parrrlay which both deal physical damage.

nappydude

Recruiter

07-20-2010

NooB question here...
When your stack is full an u want more items, what do you do to make space?
I now started an just realize that u can't drop your items so what should i do instead
to get my item if the inventory is full?

Zakkaro

07-22-2010

is there an addon or something like that where i can see which item is best for a specific champion?

colloquial

Emissary of the League

07-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakkaro View Post
is there an addon or something like that where i can see which item is best for a specific champion?
While there isn't an add on exactly like this there is a workaround you could do.

I would suggest going to leaguecraft or the Guides and Strategy section of the forums and finding item builds for champions you like.

Once you do this there are several programs around that allow you to change the in game recommended items to any items you wish. I would normally provide a link here but searching is currently disabled on the forums... Once its back up I'll try to make sure to remember to come back here and provide you a list of the programs.

Also keep in mind there is never a "best" item build because so much of item builds are situational depending on who is on your team and who is on the enemy team and how the game is going.

STS17

07-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nappydude View Post
NooB question here...
When your stack is full an u want more items, what do you do to make space?
I now started an just realize that u can't drop your items so what should i do instead
to get my item if the inventory is full?
You can sell your old items or upgrade them if they can be upgraded. When you are in the shop menu if you click on an item in your inventory you can then click sell and you will be refunded a portion of the items cost as well as freeing up a space in your inventory

DarkKlown

08-13-2010

k im posting this cause the search was down on forums. otherwise i would normally look. k is there a hotkey you can use to activate items without having to click them. as a new player it seems to slow me down as far as chasing and running away to click a spot and try to avoid or follow a hero.