Items and Auras FAQ

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RHINO Mk II

Senior Member

05-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashim View Post
I can understand aura CDR not stacking, but I assume that was done intentionally.

Glacial Shroud doesn't have an aura, so I assume you mean Frozen Heart? (-20% atk spd to nearby enemy champions)

For Stark's Fervor, is it just the offensive part that doesn't stack? (-20 armor to nearby enemy champions), or does the lifesteal/atk spd/health regen not stack? (or both?)
Both do not stack. No auras that affect enemies will stack, and friendly auras only stack multiple times on the champions that actually own the item (i.e. 2 laners both grabbing mana manipulator would stack, but if a ganker joined them, they would only get 1 MM aura.)

Some items, as you mentioned, do not stack multiple times even if both own the item. This includes Stark's, Spirit Visage, and one or two more that I can't recall at the moment.

EDIT: Sunfire capes do stack, I forgot about them. >_> No stat-reducing auras stack though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

05-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashim View Post
I can understand aura CDR not stacking, but I assume that was done intentionally.

Glacial Shroud doesn't have an aura, so I assume you mean Frozen Heart? (-20% atk spd to nearby enemy champions)

For Stark's Fervor, is it just the offensive part that doesn't stack? (-20 armor to nearby enemy champions), or does the lifesteal/atk spd/health regen not stack? (or both?)
Glacial Shroud wasn't intended to be on that part.

The offensive part of Stark's Fervor does not stack (bug) and the aura of SOUL shroud does not stack, which is a bug.

Riot said they are fixing them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myridus

Senior Member

05-23-2010

Does a natural slow (Anvia's Flash Frost/Glacial Storm) and a slow from an item (Rylai's Scepter) stack multiplicatively? If it does it should give a .48 slow right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RHINO Mk II

Senior Member

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myridus View Post
Does a natural slow (Anvia's Flash Frost/Glacial Storm) and a slow from an item (Rylai's Scepter) stack multiplicatively? If it does it should give a .48 slow right?
They do stack in some fashion. It's either multiplicative or additive and hitting the soft cap for movespeed slows. Generally, Rylais isn't a great item on Anivia because she is plagued by low mana and already has a slow on 2 spells. Try RoA or Archangel's instead.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ducktator

Member

05-24-2010

So my question is about unique passives that come on item that are different:
Nashors Tooth has a 25% CD reduction and Deathfire Grasp has a 15% CD reduction, do they stack since the items are different items or does it go with th higher of the two items?

Second question is about basic attacks. Are casters basic attacks considered magic and thereby benefit from passive abilities that increase magic damage and also can they be nerfed if the target has magic resist? More specifically talking about a champion like Fiddlesticks or Kayle's basic ranged attack.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Recom

Member

05-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducktator View Post
So my question is about unique passives that come on item that are different:
Nashors Tooth has a 25% CD reduction and Deathfire Grasp has a 15% CD reduction, do they stack since the items are different items or does it go with th higher of the two items?
It stacks additively so 25 + 15 = 40% (which is the max cap) same for runes/masteries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducktator View Post
Second question is about basic attacks. Are casters basic attacks considered magic and thereby benefit from passive abilities that increase magic damage and also can they be nerfed if the target has magic resist? More specifically talking about a champion like Fiddlesticks or Kayle's basic ranged attack.
Every auto attack is physical and can only be boosted by +AD items and diminished by armor.

I believe Kayle's ranged attacks are magical because they are granted by a spell and are boosted by AP but this is to be confirmed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RHINO Mk II

Senior Member

05-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recom View Post
I believe Kayle's ranged attacks are magical because they are granted by a spell and are boosted by AP but this is to be confirmed.
According to the spell description, it adds bonus magic damage. However, the damage is applied as a single hit, so I assume that the entire damage amount is magic damage.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psyzonics

Junior Member

06-06-2010

Do I get 100% Critical Strike with 4xPhantom Dancer(+30% Cri each) ?

How much Attack penetration do I get with Last Whisper(Unique Passive :Atk penetrate 40% of defender's armor) +Youmuu's Ghostblade(Unique passive : +20 Armor penetration)?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyzonics View Post
Do I get 100% Critical Strike with 4xPhantom Dancer(+30% Cri each) ?

How much Attack penetration do I get with Last Whisper(Unique Passive :Atk penetrate 40% of defender's armor) +Youmuu's Ghostblade(Unique passive : +20 Armor penetration)?
You will have 100 percent crit rate (but no damage so not exactly the best build)

If the person you are attacking has 100 armor you will have -20 armor from the ghostblade penetration bringing them down to 80 armor. Then the percentage from last whisper is applied (-40%) giving them an effective 48 armor.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psyzonics

Junior Member

06-07-2010

thank you


1234567 ... 10