Best support hero ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onisaki

05-10-2010

who's the best support hero overall ?
I like healing/buffing and stuff like that, I play solo mostly and I know that it sucks.

Kayle is blah for me, I like her ulti and thats it.
Soraka has good heals but I dont see her being useful that much (but silence is good).

any opinions ?

P4Powned

05-10-2010

janna

Encoding

05-10-2010

Soraka hands down.

You have 2 heals, one gives a nice chunk of health back and scales 1:1 in AP as well as buffing armor, the other heals your entire team and has a huge AP scale (idk the number off-hand.) You can silence enemy casters while buffing your own casters damage by reducing enemy Magic resist, and if there are no enemy mages you can give other mages mana back. All of the cooldowns are quite short and easy to spam for maximum efficiency with a Locket or Tear.

Onisaki

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netjester View Post
Soraka hands down.

You have 2 heals, one gives a nice chunk of health back and scales 1:1 in AP as well as buffing armor, the other heals your entire team and has a huge AP scale (idk the number off-hand.) You can silence enemy casters while buffing your own casters damage by reducing enemy Magic resist, and if there are no enemy mages you can give other mages mana back. All of the cooldowns are quite short and easy to spam for maximum efficiency with a Locket or Tear.
any help with the build ? when i play her i usually go for a rod of ages first ( mana hp and ap) , mercury/tabi , then more AP items(without them I feel my heals have lackluster performance lol)

Chingmeister

05-10-2010

The Soraka support build is Tiamat Boots Tiamat Aegis Tiamat Tiamat.

Soraka self heals with the Tiamat regen so she can use her heals on others.

Soraka regens mana via skills so she can go pure attack speed on runes/masteries. Yellow hp@18 runes helps survivability.

If you are running hp yellow and hp quints you can replace the aegis with a starks.

GgomaOppa

05-10-2010

It's too easy to spot a troll.

Oni, your build is ok. There is nothing wrong with it. Do not have a build set in stone; there maybe few core items that are absolutely necessary for a champ to function 100%, but it all depends on your team-comp, and who you are going against.

Encoding

05-10-2010

I play heavy on defense, end games with very little kills (2-3) A few deaths (3-5) and around 20+ assists. I start off with a Ruby Crystal and 2 health pots and pick up Starcall. Skill progression is as follows.

1. Starcall
2. Infuse
3. Blessing
4. Based on the flow of the game it varies after this. If your opponents are real aggressive go for Blessing, if not get Infuse.

Dont get Wish untill around level 10, when the team fights start. Treat it like Shen's ult.

As far as item lists..

Ruby Crystal +2 Health Pots
Boots
Leviathan (as I rake up Assists I usually have 10-14 stacks before mid game)
Merc Treads or Ninja Tabi (obvious reasons)
Locket
Tear -> Archangels
Rylai's (the AoE slow on Starcall is nice, as I spam it in combat regardless. It's some HP and much needed AP)

The game usually only lats untill Archangels.

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

Ezreal obviously or even Udyr

Stark's + Tri Force + Merc Treads + Locket = Pro udyr Build

DuckofDoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

Shen. Of course it might not be good once he's nerfed, but right now hes the best tank/support in game

Rawrified

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4Powned View Post
janna
--^=]