Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Games to Publish League of Legends in Europe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

P3rvert

05-10-2010

Will us accounts be held in eu server?

Snazzy Pants

05-10-2010

Finally! I'm tired of playing with foreigners. I don't care if this is racist; I don't need someone who can't speak English and has a high latency messing things up for me.

aldariz

05-10-2010

Quote:
Snazzy Pants:
Finally! I'm tired of playing with foreigners. I don't care if this is racist; I don't need someone who can't speak English and has a high latency messing things up for me.

oh no, you can keep those. we dont want them here either...

vxcriss

05-10-2010

I don't know why you're GJ-ing about. The original post did not provide any details about anything. At this point we don't know anything about what's going to happen, for that matter it can turn into a total fiasco.

Kiristo

Recruiter

05-10-2010

I have never had any issues playing from Europe. Guess I'll just have fewer English speaking teammates now.

P3rvert

05-10-2010

Can i still play US sevrer and think that my account will be on Riot EU server or i have to go play GOA EU server until riot takes it ?

Derr Hans

05-10-2010

ok i got account on EU made on here on US can i replace my EU account with the one i made here on US. The reason is i spend money for RP on US account and recently hit lvl22 (eu is also 21) so i spend lots of time on the US realm too. I would love to get rid of my EU account and replace it with my US version and i think more would be able to do the same as GOA was horrid and a reason to not spend money on this game.

Can u give us more info on that ?

VirenQ

05-10-2010

Ow. Now this is surprise. Been playing on EU, but transferred to US for better game experience. Well, maybe this will be the chance to come home, people in EU are more friendly, but maybe this is because of time zones and all the time I was playing on US with chinese >_>

admiralnlson

05-10-2010

WOOT!!!!1

Our efforts... well, rants... paid off!

Catkain

05-10-2010

As a european refugee, I have to admit that I LOVE this! GG Riot! Dont let some other ******-company ruin your games reputation! <3