Riot Games to Publish League of Legends in Europe

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saffire

05-10-2010

Out of curiosity, will this affect the way you approach distribution in the SEA?

Baerenmarke3000

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyNihil2 View Post
Please please please merge the servers now...
Sure, make people able to chose where they want to host and so on and so on, but please give us the option of fighting each other..
This would be just great, but probably won't happen.

Fallen 62

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
I predict no less than 3 OMG GOA WAS BETTER threads next time Riot does maintenance
So few?

Xemeron

05-10-2010

I... I dont think i can talk right now... i waited... for this moment so long... DAoC... WAR... all this time... we had to suffer under GOA... I.. I cant belive its finaly over....

Welcome RIOT, you are awaited!

Asylumseeker

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyNihil2 View Post
Please please please merge the servers now...
Sure, make people able to chose where they want to host and so on and so on, but please give us the option of fighting each other..
This would be great. Only problem would be people with accounts on both with the same name. Give enough warning and allow people to delete one would be fine im sure.

Would be so much better for us because well more people to face.

So much better for Riot as all in one place.

Isterbandet

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saffire View Post
Out of curiosity, will this affect the way you approach distribution in the SEA?
Why should it? It hasn't been launched in SEA yet right? Maybe they will perform excellent! GOA didn't, that's why they're getting the boot.

The Boz

05-10-2010

So now that EU will be getting normal and playable, can we, EU players on the US LoL, start prettypleasing Riot guys to switch over our accounts to EU? Or some kind of server merge, so I can play with my friends in EU who were too stubborn to listen to me and play with me on the US LoL?

Anarchy656

05-10-2010

Wow.. Simply amazing.

Flux Aureo

05-10-2010

Im happy.

Miskav

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
So now that EU will be getting normal and playable, can we, EU players on the US LoL, start prettypleasing Riot guys to switch over our accounts to EU? Or some kind of server merge, so I can play with my friends in EU who were too stubborn to listen to me and play with me on the US LoL?
This.

12345612 ... 16