Riot Games to Publish League of Legends in Europe

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ActionScript2

05-12-2010

At last, no more GOA =) So happy Riot will be handling it themselves.

I hope you guys are taking over the forum too.

BiOcrap

05-12-2010

VERY HAppy =))
thank you Riot, for everithing you have done for us

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

05-12-2010

Are the servers gonna be merged?

Tripwire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2010

What are some of you guys on lol i get 180-220 ms, i dont any lagg at all i think a merge will be great, the more players the better and riot has one of the best servers ive ever seen, im sure it will work fine.

Armath

05-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TastingDeath View Post
What are some of you guys on lol i get 180-220 ms, i dont any lagg at all i think a merge will be great, the more players the better and riot has one of the best servers ive ever seen, im sure it will work fine.
Sure, but only if Riot gets some private lessons from CCP on how to run successfully a single server with multiple clusters. Generally speaking, merging servers will increase connection problems in my opinion rather than correct them. Yeah, playing with friends, having a competitive environment all around and all that surely sound nice in the papers but as happened with GOA, i'd like first to see a non-crashed game and for once a stat screen above all fluff and community stuff.

We surely walk blind here, but i guess we'll have to wait for Riot's official position on the matter and their view of handling the situation.

Brad

05-14-2010

So i might not have to move to Cali to work for RIOT after all?... as i'm in England - but i wanted to move to cali to work for RIOT :P

xTm NeCrO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

05-14-2010

and for latin american players? game client spanish now ?

Nishtec

05-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
We are excited to announce that we will shortly be directly publishing League of Legends in Europe. More details will be released about this next week.

Players playing in Europe need not be concerned, we will not be erasing, wiping or modifying your accounts in any way. You will keep your riot points, influence points, Summoner name, level, win/loss track etc.

Stay tuned for more news.
Then I ask why my main account got deleted ??!! and second account wiped from all contents ?? (0 level no points etc) >>?? It's preatty annoying adding that I'm with you since closed beta, always trying to help and now I ended with nothing :/

Please respond Riot team, let me know that you indeed mean all good to players.

Kind regards

Rhaban

06-19-2011

Can we please get GOA back. They were really bad but at least their servers worked. Thanks.

Pretz1234

08-26-2013

Please come to the UK riot doesn't realise how many amazing fans there are in the UK