Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Games to Publish League of Legends in Europe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NightWisS

05-10-2010

Finally ! Another bold move by Riot..
TY !! At least i know u guys gonna try for sth better...

pepijnobody

05-10-2010

ok nice work riot but if i get transferred to EU will we get the patches the same day or still days later, because i don't mind playing on US server if I can get my patches earlier. I never had any problems with connection either so plz make option if you wanna move you must be able to go but also if you wanna stay let us stay! TY riot

RoRo

05-10-2010

i have an account on US, does means....can i make the transfer to EU server? i will be so so so soooo happy ^__^

Lolîcon

05-10-2010

Does that mean, that EU player on US servers can move with their <u>US</u> Acc to the EU Servers hosted by <u>Riot</u> ?
Just wanna know that.
And if that´s the fact, will we get patches as early as the US servers?

Citaro3

05-10-2010

I just hope that we in Europe gets a chance to decide if we wanna swap or not. Because i'd rather not. And i think it will be a bit of a language problem, since some of the lands in the southern part of europe doesn't learn to speak english at school (or they just don't care?)

I guess this is not going to happen. Either we get transferred or we stay..

HellSurvivor

Recruiter

05-10-2010

Quote:
Leximus:
i wonder if there is other countries that play LoL other then north america and EU

yea im african and i play LoL but i live in canada

fraxun

05-10-2010

Quote:
Leximus:
i wonder if there is other countries that play LoL other then north america and EU

hey.. im from argentina and i play LoL... i have friends from here who play with me... and i also have some buddies on LoL.. who are from neighbor countries

OriginZ

05-10-2010

Grats to EU Players!

Claxi

05-10-2010

Yeyyy
I <3 Riot
finally nomore lag probs for me hopefully

LoLplayer1

05-10-2010

Thanks Riot!

So, can we transfer our accounts? I'm "only" level 20 but I sure as hell ain't starting over from level 1

On the other side, all those 30 ping Blitzcranks make me cry