can teemo carry?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2011

Title.
if so then what item build? cos i was going 15/3 but wasnt really acrrying that badly as a trynd or ashe......
i just go-
zerkerz
malady
'madreds bloodrazor
frozen mallet
bloodthirster
GA

if i can carry then what build shoulud i go?

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2011

bump~
.just wondering because if an akali had gotten fed like i was it would be gg.......

Zeikei

08-15-2011

He can carry... but only to a certain extent, I mean at some point, if you got that fed and you're team still hasn't won, you might have been better off equally distributing all that gold. Other than that, if the other team lets you, backdoor the hell outta them, it'll make a difference, and successfully backdooring whole lanes is practically carrying so long as you pick the right times to do it/don't cost your team too much.

Kikhan

08-15-2011

He certainly can but, is sub optimal for the task vs others. If you are picking him to carry your odds are probably slightly less then 50-50 that you will actually "carry".

He is a great asset vs an AD heavy team. An Ally team that is mobile to put to use his map control. Along with his ability to split push and or help protect lanes from counter pushes. If your team build can use all of the above then he is a strong pick to "carry".

As far as your build goes though lose the zerkers Teemos strength is in speed so get ms3 boots or mercs. Generally other then that the build isnt awful just be more flexible with it. Basically do the attk speed/on hit build that you start with some durability. Which is what you have most people would disagree with the BT but, in lane shrooms can feed BT pretty quickly if you use them to protect lanes. Mostly a matter of preference and the in game team compositions.

Hefty Sak

08-15-2011

yes, teemo can carry.

but like any squishy carry, he needs to have his team protecting him.

with teemo, that often means keeping their attention somewhere else while pushing different lanes.

consider adding wit's end to your build instead of GA. coupled with malady and MBR, you absolutely shred people.

the trick with teemo is to never get caught.

i suggest flash/teleport.

skip teh zerkers greaves and get merc's treads instead. if people can't cc you more than once, you should escape easily enough.

XTreeX

08-15-2011

lol i see.......
so if i backdoor or split push it will benefit me alot more.
if the other team dosent focus me then i can shred their whole team with time but if tryndamere is left not focused he can shred the team in seconds.
i think the poison helps me rack up all those kills.