Why did they go with GOA.

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiriath

09-10-2009

Seriously, I love this game, but I live in Europe.

GOA is the european publisher, GOA is ****, always has been, always will be.

Last three days have been nothing but downtime in primetime, chat not working at all, rune combiner not working either, cant start games etc etc. Plus, we are now TWO patches behind the US.

Seriously, I though after Mythic gave DAoC EU to GOA and they totally bombed it, that nobody else would be stupid enough to use them, guess not.

And 200 ping to US server sucks.

HappyNihil

09-10-2009

Just play here.
I didnīt even entertain the thought of playing on EU servers once I knew GOA was running them.
They promised they would be better this time yet the service is just as bad as always.
Play on US servers, 200ms ping is not really that big of a deal in most situations.

Hiclic

09-10-2009

Wow, I never realized that this was even happening. You should contact your EU friends, when available, and get them to post as well if they're having issues. It's not forseeable that GOA would somehow step up their game when LoL is released if they're performing terribly now. So get the complaints in motion!

Kiriath

09-10-2009

correlationId = "BDA5DEAF-0C69-7C28-5060-A66E84DEF985"
destination = ""
extendedData = (null)
faultCode = "Client.Error.RequestTimeout"
faultDetail = "The request timeout for the sent message was reached without receiving a response from the server."
faultString = "Request timed out"
headers = (Object)#2
messageId = "DF637D93-0763-6909-4073-A66EFA128595"
rootCause = (null)
timestamp = 0
timeToLive = 0

here we go again, rune combiner not working, GOOD JOB GOA, idiots.

Kiriath

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiclic View Post
Wow, I never realized that this was even happening. You should contact your EU friends, when available, and get them to post as well if they're having issues. It's not forseeable that GOA would somehow step up their game when LoL is released if they're performing terribly now. So get the complaints in motion!

hahaha yea I thought that too, FIVE years ago when I startet playing DAoC. NOTHING happened, ever.

Cheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2009

Tecumseh is gonna read this and cry

Kiriath

09-10-2009

oh and did I forget to mention we dont even have Automatch in EU beta? We are stuck with practice games.

oh, and also, the anti leaver system where you cant join another game before the one you are leaving are played out, well guess what, that aint working in the EU client either. Client just crashes and then you can join another game after restarting it, LOL.

Nerdrage

09-10-2009

So I'm assuming GOA is the european version of EA, and ruins everything they touch?

Zetsu

Adjudicator

09-10-2009

The ping really isn't a problem. It will usually be around 180-210 at loading screen, but in-game it should be around 90-110, you shouldn't notice it.

Tic0

09-10-2009

/agree

GOA is really crappy...

12345 ... 9