Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Readyy

Senior Member

10-22-2010

Good tier list, tough lux shoulnt be worst tier.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttackAttack69 View Post
Elementz, you're awesome. For taking the time to make this list and for doing so well with it...
you dropped Ezreal to tier 4... have you seen any exceptional HYBRID Ezreals? All of the worthy players I know have always considered Hybrid Ez to be lesser than AD or AP... but I've found that having both (I know its odd, but Manamune, Sheen, Gunblade, Void Staff, in that order) has been EXTREMELY effective. (The rest of my build is VERY circumstantial)
Unfortunately, I'm only lvl 29 and haven't started Ranked Games yet =/...
Anyway, hope you take the time to answer...
Well I play with Chauster who is the best Ezreal in the game easily. We only really bust out his Ez in certain situations because Ez is situational.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Relisoc

Senior Member

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNeko View Post
His Siphoning strike is burst, it is in no way a DPS skill. Also, your "that resets his autoattack timer" is a perfect example of why 90% of the posts complaining about the placement of characters references the patch notes and you guys don't even seem to know what they mean. Resetting his autoattack timer means that if he's about to attack and you hit Q, he's got another however long it takes you to attack from neutral before he hits. It's not a buff.

Also, expecting champs like Kat to suddenly jump up the tier list because of piddly changes is ridiculous. They reduced Corki's mana costs slightly!! WHY ISN'T HE TIER !?!?!??!!!111one!111one Swain's AP ratios went up slightly! He should now be god tier because AP ratios were his only problem, forget things like utility and CC and escape mechanisms and team contribution compared to other casters!

Please.
Well, siphon strike becomes close to dps late game, cause you get down to ~3 second cd.
And you can do an autoattack and immediately do a SS. it's a buff, but only if you use it right.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordNeko

Junior Member

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relisoc View Post
And you can do an autoattack and immediately do a SS. it's a buff, but only if you use it right.
No, you cannot. You are completely misunderstanding the whole "resets the autoattack timer" Lets have a theoretical situation where it takes you exactly 1 sec between swings. If you just swung an autoattack, waited .4 seconds, and then hit Q, you now have a whole 1 second before your next attack hits.

It RESETS your autoattack timer. The way you describe it it would be ignoring the timer altogether, which isn't even how it worked before. You can only get SS as fast as your autoattack speed, before or after the patch. It's just that now you cant be just about to swing and hit Q and have that attack be a SS, you'll have to wait as if you had just started to attack again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Target2

Senior Member

10-22-2010

I don't know if this has been asked yet but how do you feel about Rammus after this last patch? He just seems a lot better after the patch to me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gavo

Senior Member

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Target2 View Post
I don't know if this has been asked yet but how do you feel about Rammus after this last patch? He just seems a lot better after the patch to me.
This. Also, Singed got pretty buffed, what do you think of him?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Relisoc

Senior Member

10-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNeko View Post
No, you cannot. You are completely misunderstanding the whole "resets the autoattack timer" Lets have a theoretical situation where it takes you exactly 1 sec between swings. If you just swung an autoattack, waited .4 seconds, and then hit Q, you now have a whole 1 second before your next attack hits.

It RESETS your autoattack timer. The way you describe it it would be ignoring the timer altogether, which isn't even how it worked before. You can only get SS as fast as your autoattack speed, before or after the patch. It's just that now you cant be just about to swing and hit Q and have that attack be a SS, you'll have to wait as if you had just started to attack again.
I literally just tried a minute ago. Autoattack, immediately followed by a SS. It's significantly faster than two autoattacks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

luckysori

Member

10-22-2010

Why do you think Nunu is Tier 3 and Cho is hard to place on a team?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oey

Senior Member

10-22-2010

Ez definitely carries AP better than other champs. unlike other AP champ who lacks a escape, Ez solves AP champs' squishiness with her arcane shift. i think he shouldn't be Tier 4 as an AP champ.

and i think elementz need to mention this tier list is for pre-made teams not for ranked solo-q...

you know i want to see a tier list separated by category of each role they fulfill. not just a general tier list.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tarnace

Senior Member

10-22-2010

After the last patch Rammus can now jungle incredibly fast, smashing one whole side of the jungle in just 2 mins

Ramus super fast jungle you tube


This still may not increase his tier ratings, but considering that his early game was a bit slow this was a very surprising buff indeed. Tried it out myself, its legit.