Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Bad Lamb

09-23-2010

would you idiots stop fighting about it
the first thing he says is

This is MY opinion

Metta Game

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindstream View Post
Are people going to start banning trist now? (-1)
WTF? Why was this downvoted? This is a legitimate question. She's Tier 1, is she banworthy now?

MrWish

09-23-2010

Elementz please consider moving corki up to tier 2 soon , tier 3 was a must have for him. His buffs put him on par with other carrys , 550 range. Corkis have been doing extremely well since the patch , i myself have played him a lot , and hes great .

My build is dorans blade , hp pot . Then get IE and PD. Then w.e you like FM OR BT
I have armour penetration runes.

Imo the reason he is as good as other carrys is because he has an AOE 5 sec low cd nuke , and he can farm extremely well and dominate in mid early game with Q .

Dacovind

09-23-2010

Just because it is his opinion doesn't mean we can ask him to give a more detailed opinion, or challenge his opinion on certain champions. Discussion is a good thing, even if some just comes back over and over and over again like Blitzcrank being at Tier 4.

Now that I got this out of the way, questioning time:

a) Is it just me or Sivir and Fiddlesticks switched places? Probably my memory failing me as usual, but somehow I remember Fiddle being first instead of second in tier 4.

b) Since we get SO MANY people asking about the viability of Blitzcrank: why isn't he in Hard to Place? He got a pull, and well, uh, knockups are handy I guess. Anything else higher ELO guys sees about him that makes him somewhat viable if barely?

GearsPoweredfool

09-23-2010

I disagree with your opinion on Sona's heal. It's actually quite amazing in team fights. I run Archangel, boots of swift, soul shroud, aegis, and another aura item (Depending on team comp starks/will), and all I do is twist speed buff + heal buff end game, and it changes battles drastically. Between allowing my team to kite better and constantly healing on a low cd (Healing 200+ every couple seconds for me and someone else) she's ridiculous. And all the aura's together makes for an epic support (And that life saving/making sure someone dies stun is just a kicker).

She doesn't need more than 200AP (Hell even 150 AP is fine). People trying to build her to do damage is just lame. Taking advantage of her aura's and stacking more + using her heal and speed buff really makes her shine as a support (I didn't say you can't use her Q attack though, it's handy to last hit or help do damage).

I run 20% cdr right off the bat, and then with soul shroud 35%. So spamming skills is easy, and with arch/soul shroud you have 2k+ mana and can basically twist nonstop.

BillyMole

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearsPoweredfool View Post
I disagree with your opinion on Sona's heal. It's actually quite amazing in team fights. I run Archangel, boots of swift, soul shroud, aegis, and another aura item (Depending on team comp starks/will), and all I do is twist speed buff + heal buff end game, and it changes battles drastically. Between allowing my team to kite better and constantly healing on a low cd (Healing 200+ every couple seconds for me and someone else) she's ridiculous. And all the aura's together makes for an epic support (And that life saving/making sure someone dies stun is just a kicker).

She doesn't need more than 200AP (Hell even 150 AP is fine). People trying to build her to do damage is just lame. Taking advantage of her aura's and stacking more + using her heal and speed buff really makes her shine as a support (I didn't say you can't use her Q attack though, it's handy to last hit or help do damage).

I run 20% cdr right off the bat, and then with soul shroud 35%. So spamming skills is easy, and with arch/soul shroud you have 2k+ mana and can basically twist nonstop.
Gotta back this up. Many people seem to be trying their hardest to believe that Sona is a good damage dealer. She is not, not even earlygame. I've been on the receiving end of valor-spamming Sonas since she came out, and I can assure you she does nothing more than tickle. I've only been forced even slightly back once, and that was because I royally screwed up, not because she's any good. No matter how you do the math on Valor and her passive, she comes out inferior to almost all other ranged in the harass department.

That said, I do think she belongs high tier, since her auras provide great benefits, her spammable heal is nice, and the value of an AoE movespeed passive and pop cannot be overstated. I recognize that most people are thinking her heal is bad due to the low number, but this ignores the fact that it's a two-target heal, and has half the cooldown and manacost of the bigger heals. If you line that up to the other healers for healing/time and healing/cost, she comes out behind only Soraka. She lines up evenly with Taric for both /time and /cost, and evenly with Kayle for /time (Kayle's is better /cost).

I also recognize that only organized teams will realize the value of celerity, and most solo-queue Sonas will continue to put one point into it (if that) and then ignore it until the end. The mobility advantage makes executing ganks and teamfight positioning much easier, and the contribution is far more significant than doing insignificant damage by trying to spam Valor.

Schuazay

09-23-2010

Poo I main Nasus this hurt my feeling D:< They should give nasus a mini buff maybe on his q/e or maybe more tankish. Just to keep him up to pace with other champs, just enough to hold his own better/ serve his purpose better

Morfene08

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXenocide View Post
just a few nitpicks, I agree with most but a few things are bothering me...Vlad is way too high, Annie is too low, Rammus is too low, Fortune is too high and Kog is too high

Fortune is great early game but just poo late game, she dies too fast to do any real damage if focused like she should be
Fortune has some of the highest late game damage, and if properly farmed, will be able to melt a whole team if her ultimate is in a good position. (Especially with Amumu+MF). Her ultimate is crazy late game, plus with the extra long rage, it's not hard to position her far enough back.

Doublelift

09-23-2010

One thing people don't realize here is that Elementz is giving his opinion, and you shouldn't be getting super pissed about it. I disagree with alot of his tier list, but ranting over here isn't going to change how the game is. If you rock a certain hero or think a certain hero is better/worse than what the tier list says, then ok.

But this is one guy who can't possibly play or see the sides of every single hero.

Arguing if Malzahar is good or not amounts to nothing until someone gets to high ELO with Malz as his main.

Foreverzer0

09-23-2010

I would still prefer an Ez or Trist over Kog, just because Kog gets rocked by anticarries like Kass due to total lack of mobility. Even with flash+ghost Kog just melts to a well timed Kass combo.