Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyumai View Post
Where's Gangplank? Kennen?
They have no use in competitive play currently. If either are picked you are just hurting your team. Those are two of the worst champions in the game currently imo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Contriving StyLe

The Council

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
They have no use in competitive play currently. If either are picked you are just hurting your team. Those are two of the worst champions in the game currently imo.
tough love dang


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edwy

The Council

05-10-2010

By far, I agree with your tier list much more over Tymed's <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hearteater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBhorsenn View Post
Maybe my ELO isn't high enough yet, but i feel Morde is underated.
Cleanse owns him and it is very likely summoner spells will get picked after champions which means the other team has plenty of warning to get cleanse on their carry, negating MK's ult.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Troll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-10-2010

Still not sure why Nid is so low. Super easy laning, out-mids pretty much everyone, decent map control...as far as her being an inferior carry, I don't see why. She'll do insane damage with something like brutalizer+last whisper+whatever, and IE if it goes that long. As far as her being easily focused, I think she has much better survivability than other carries as its too easy to pop cleanse and pounce away. I also don't know why people say her panther abilities don't scale well as the game goes, as her attack damage is used for all of them. You shouldn't be in panther form much anyway in team fights unless you're running. I just don't see why people think she's easily killed or doesn't carry as well as any other.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Troll View Post
Still not sure why Nid is so low. Super easy laning, out-mids pretty much everyone, decent map control...as far as her being an inferior carry, I don't see why. She'll do insane damage with something like brutalizer+last whisper+whatever, and IE if it goes that long. As far as her being easily focused, I think she has much better survivability than other carries as its too easy to pop cleanse and pounce away. I also don't know why people say her panther abilities don't scale well as the game goes, as her attack damage is used for all of them. You shouldn't be in panther form much anyway in team fights unless you're running. I just don't see why people think she's easily killed or doesn't carry as well as any other.
See page 2 or 3 I reply and explain my reasoning why Nida is where she is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwy View Post
By far, I agree with your tier list much more over Tymed's <3
<3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hearteater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBhorsenn View Post
He isn't a one trick pony though and a good Morde should know when someone has their cleanse up.
And a good enemy won't cleanse until you blow your ult. Playing a champion who has no ult is silly (sorry Udyr, you're special and I wasn't talking about you). MK is good, but the only thing that makes him (generally in TT) is an ult kill resulting in a tower down. It is entirely possible to drop a tower at 6 on TT with him. But that's TT and that's also Blind Pick, neither of which is what this list is about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SapphireJay

Master Recruiter

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
Starfall and a silence / nuke aren't considered offensive? Soraka is also one of the best side lane solo's. She can 2v1 VERY easily while farming well and keeping them off of the tower. She is also one of the best zoning champions in the game.
Totally agree . Btw, what does "zoning" mean (still learning all the terms).

Also, I am wondering why Nunu get's so much love (usually he doesn't). Doesn't the new change to blood boil hurt him (since only one other team member can be buffed most of the time)?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valduran

Senior Member

05-10-2010

Finally a 5v5 tier list that places Tristana above Twitch(and on Tier 2 at that). You have my vote, sir.

Strangely enough I can't actually find anything to disagree with for once.
Except, under your Tier 4 explanation, I don't suppose you intended to say "Special Additions" rather than "Special Editions"?