Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedSerpent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2010

Elementz, why did you place Karthus on the bottom of the 3rd tier? I would like to hear your reasoning, since I'm interested in buying him. I want to know why he's not as viable as the other casters...Thanks.

Wilczak

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXenocide View Post
Elementz you got any builds for Udyr? I am about to pick him up and main him, mainly because he seems epic if played right but very hard to play which should hold my attention
razor > boots > tank items (banshee, randuin, sunfire, force of nature etc) > finish bloodrazor/lantern > get whatever you like.
Oh, and buy wards! lot of wards!

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSerpent View Post
Elementz, why did you place Karthus on the bottom of the 3rd tier? I would like to hear your reasoning, since I'm interested in buying him. I want to know why he's not as viable as the other casters...Thanks.
He's the single highest DPS caster in the game and his R can really be devistating to people who think they got away from a team fight. Q harass in lane is also very very strong.

BlackLordDragonX

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
He's the single highest DPS caster in the game and his R can really be devistating to people who think they got away from a team fight. Q harass in lane is also very very strong.
single? thought veigar was the best 1 target nuker

AtridOne

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLordDragonX View Post
single? thought veigar was the best 1 target nuker
Burst != DPS

xzymethx

09-18-2010

why did you put morgana back to tier1?

Dunkelzahn

09-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSerpent View Post
He's the king of sustained caster DPS in a game where burst rules.

He's just king of the wrong castle. He also requires mid-lane to be successful since then he can get his ultimate faster; this denies your carry the mid lane. In a side lane, he's really easily harassed since he's squishy as hell and has no real CC/getaway other than Wall of Pain.

If you ignore a Karthus in favor of the enemy carry, you'll quickly wonder why your entire team just took like 2,000 damage from Karthus's Defile/Lay Waste spam. But at the same time, he has no real burst aside from a few Qs before somebody is on him like stink on ****.

Like I said, he's the king of sustained caster DPS in a game where burst rules.

The Shnooker

09-18-2010

Elementz, can you please elaborate on Kassadin? How do top Kassadin players build him to put him so high in tier 2? Does his power come from ganking power (but that can be easily countered by wards)? He seems to be a champion that loses steam at endgame, so how can he still remain an asset to his team at the 45 minute mark?

Anyways, thanks!

Rawesomacher

09-18-2010

Quote:
I find Gragas is not suitable to be built as a pure tank. He doesn't have any stuns so Amumu is much better in 5v5. There is absolutely no reason to build him as a pure tank because his scaling is so good and there is absolutely no reason to build him pure AP because his damage mitigation is so good. building him in the middle lets his little bit of utility and good damage shine through making him a force to be reckoned with.
Would this be your response to my post on Gragas? (pg 544) Seems like it I'm just not sure

ZallKlos

09-18-2010

How's Shaco nowadays?

Is it still Bloodrazer ->GA -> Starks?