Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

spastmatics

06-14-2010

hi, i got a question about mundo:

you think its viable to play him as a carry, lets say with a good amount hp and starks? how do you generally see his current potential?

Thistlemin

06-14-2010

Jungle Olaf is great. AOE slow that does a good bit of magic damage, low CD's, good movement speed, very fast leveler in the jungle, farms easily in jungle, pretty good ganker, and he has probably the most useful teamfight ultimate released for a champ in a long while.

Olaf gives CC support champs or support/dps'ers a rough time. He will stomp Soraka's, Katarina's, etc.

He does have a harder time with high AS Madred's users. He is a great back door lane pusher and he tears down towers faster than most. He has many uses and he can be built a few different ways too. You don't have to HP stack to be useful with Olaf. Ashe, Tristana, Janna, Sivir are good counter picks to Olaf. He is not useless against them though.

KeitMacheen

06-14-2010

Why is Olaf above Mundo in Tier 3?? I mean Olaf is just a bad Mundo at the end of the day...

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowflan View Post
He is the best invisible character. Why? For Twitch of Eve every team buy ward or oracle, but for Shaco people buy wards and oracles rather only at late game. Shaco has many possibilities to gang if he is good, just need a target at low hp. He has also amazing skill for running. He got also his boxes = map control. At the same time boxes are a kind of crowd control, he can put one of them in the centre of enemies to earn very important seconds for his team. Most of the games i have played were won by team with Shaco (i dont count newbie Shaco players).
Every good team will buy a ward and oracles for a good Shaco too. How does Shaco have more possibilities to gank then other champions? His jungle gets interrupted so easily by 5 man roam early game it really hits him hard. No boxes = no liz or golem to gank with. His laning phase is meh too so you want to be able to jungle with him and gank but he's so easily stopped and predictable. If you watch you can see his orange poof of smoke pop up whenever he comes to gank you. He's fairly easy to avoid getting ganked from TBH.

So no I still don't think Shaco should be a higher draft pick.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by devotionx View Post
for me it seems that these tiers are somehow more the teamcomp tier.
Ryze is an epic pic for teamfights since no1 can ignore his Aoe Burst of Hell,
but indeed thats his only strength.
People say there are better choices, but ill put annie and ryze into a team everygame.
tiberstun ryzerape teamfight stomping is awesome.
Ryze is a pretty bad champion now tbh. They nerfed the champion that was actually balanced at high tier play and made him very very noob friendly now. He's trash for draft pick now tbh.

Elementz

The Council

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by spastmatics View Post
hi, i got a question about mundo:

you think its viable to play him as a carry, lets say with a good amount hp and starks? how do you generally see his current potential?
Yeah you can. He can deliver some serious DPS when farmed and has high survivability.

Elementz

The Council

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistlemin View Post
Jungle Olaf is great. AOE slow that does a good bit of magic damage, low CD's, good movement speed, very fast leveler in the jungle, farms easily in jungle, pretty good ganker, and he has probably the most useful teamfight ultimate released for a champ in a long while.

Olaf gives CC support champs or support/dps'ers a rough time. He will stomp Soraka's, Katarina's, etc.

He does have a harder time with high AS Madred's users. He is a great back door lane pusher and he tears down towers faster than most. He has many uses and he can be built a few different ways too. You don't have to HP stack to be useful with Olaf. Ashe, Tristana, Janna, Sivir are good counter picks to Olaf. He is not useless against them though.
^ Pretty much. I think I've played 10 Olaf games so far and gone even or positive in all of them and winning 7 out of those 10. He jungles well, ganks well, farms well, and is quite a solid off tank / dps champion.

Elementz

The Council

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeitMacheen View Post
Why is Olaf above Mundo in Tier 3?? I mean Olaf is just a bad Mundo at the end of the day...
I disagree.

MEMEME670

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
I disagree.
Although it is your tier list, blatant disregard for reason will move it nowhere in regards to others.

Elementz

The Council

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEMEME670 View Post
Although it is your tier list, blatant disregard for reason will move it nowhere in regards to others.
Oh I didn't realize a better response was needed towards "Olaf is worse then Mundo.". Next time I'll go in depth to state my opinion on why Olaf is better then Mundo.. Oh wait I did do that directly above that post.

Read before criticizing me. Don't assume, it makes an ass out of u and m.. Yourself.