Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Why not just have a tier that's called "**** champions" instead of "hard to place" because that's what some of the champions really are. They're champions that are never placed on a team, like Eve and Jax.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Najster

Senior Member

09-14-2010

all these drastic changes (without any buffs/nerfs) tell me one thing: TIER LISTS ARE INCREDIBLY FICKLE. Use them as opinions, but not as the be-all end-all.

There is wayyyy too much movement here in too short of a time. I understand that WCG was eye-opening as to the real power of certain champs, but all this movement teaches us that many champs are solid solid picks, they just haven't been "discovered" or really used well.

Kayle moving down so far, when nothing changed with her, shows us that she's not in style anymore.
Kass moving up so far, when nothing changed with him, shows us that he now in style.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

h 2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Xin Zhao, Warwick, Udyr, and Olaf seem to fill similar-ish roles and are all very close to one another in t2.

Do you think maybe we could get a rundown of their similarities and differences in the roles they fill, how well they do it, and the other reasons for their being ordered as they are?

Assuming somebody equally skilled at these four champions, under what circumstances should they pick one over the other?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brees

Senior Member

09-14-2010

what champion exactly is outclassing malzahar in what he does? id love to hear. and please dont say annie because i will stun that ***** from 900+ range before she even gets remotely close enough to drop tibbers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vindrel

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najster View Post
all these drastic changes (without any buffs/nerfs) tell me one thing: TIER LISTS ARE INCREDIBLY FICKLE. Use them as opinions, but not as the be-all end-all.

There is wayyyy too much movement here in too short of a time. I understand that WCG was eye-opening as to the real power of certain champs, but all this movement teaches us that many champs are solid solid picks, they just haven't been "discovered" or really used well.

Kayle moving down so far, when nothing changed with her, shows us that she's not in style anymore.
Kass moving up so far, when nothing changed with her, shows us that he now in style.
Kass is a dude fer one
He is the best assassin in game. He just never fit in with the current meta game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vindrel

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brees View Post
what champion exactly is outclassing malzahar in what he does? id love to hear. and please dont say annie because i will stun that ***** from 900+ range before she even gets remotely close enough to drop tibbers.
He has an unreliable skillshot, his AoE is easilly avoidable his DoT is underrated and is quite powerful. He brings nothing to a teamfight other than possibly killing one of their carries. Annie has an AoE stun that she brings to the party which is far better than a single target stun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ErdoS The Wise

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLewares View Post
where did evelynn go O_O
She is stealth u noob. Buy an oracle and find out


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tN King

Senior Member

09-14-2010

nasus below pantheon...ugg this list has gone so so south.

Some of the changes were good..others well meh.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tfioi

Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2ftl View Post
Xin Zhao, Warwick, Udyr, and Olaf seem to fill similar-ish roles and are all very close to one another in t2.

Do you think maybe we could get a rundown of their similarities and differences in the roles they fill, how well they do it, and the other reasons for their being ordered as they are?

Assuming somebody equally skilled at these four champions, under what circumstances should they pick one over the other?
Well Udyr is more like Garen actually then Xin, WW or olaf.

So it's like this
Udyr; jungle, ganker,tankish dps (actually end game Udyr pwns Garen)
Xin; high health dpser, pusher (does he do anything else lol?)
WW; jungle, ganker, dps
Olaf; high health dpser (didnt play him at all, so idk what else to say)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heathenl

Senior Member

09-14-2010

I'd have to disagree about mal'zahar. He is very dangerous with his entire burst and can shut down carrys in fights quite effectively.