Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Primogenitor

Senior Member

09-14-2010

The thing i find most interesting about this newest revision is how annie and tristana just about switched places, despite both of them receiving no nerfs or buffs and neither one seeing a significant increase or decrease in the amount they are played...

I guess dan dihn's tristana made quite an impression on ya at the WGC huh?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nastis

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primogenitor View Post
I guess dan dihn's tristana made quite an impression on ya at the WGC huh?
It did, in his changelog he specifically said he realized after WCG that trist is the 3rd best carry in the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicHippo

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Seriously all you people saying that Kog'maw was barely changed. You realize that making it so all you need is a madred's to hit almost 2.0 IAS is a ridiculous buff right? Stop trying to say Kog'maw hasn't been changed, I've always played him as a carry, and the buff to him was ridiculous, making him stronger then every other carry in the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cy4n1ze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
Mundo's reason for not moving - He did get a bunch of buffs as well and can still be quite viable in solo queue if he farms well. I just don't see him being picked over any other jungler in the game is all. All other junglers offer more in terms of CC and team utility where he really only offers a lot of buffs to himself. Which is great in solo queue but in terms of drafting a competitive team. I don't see Mundo ever being picked
I guess we can assume you haven't seen his new skin, tier 1 if Corp. Mundo skin is used.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastis View Post
It did, in his changelog he specifically said he realized after WCG that trist is the 3rd best carry in the game.
Not that people have ever considered her anything less than viable, though. Hard not to like her kit of tricks. Epic farming ability, harass, and anti-heal in E. Escape/chase in W. Q is the strongest speed steroid in the game. And R is just a fun utility/finisher. You can't catch Trist if Buster Shot is ready.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onlyashadow

Senior Member

09-14-2010

The name teemo is missing from your "last 100 page" list and I didn't see any mention of Corki, the original gangster, in your updates. Manamune covers a lot of his weakness regarding mana costs and his new numbers look pretty. Any thoughts?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onlyashadow

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicHippo View Post
Seriously all you people saying that Kog'maw was barely changed. You realize that making it so all you need is a madred's to hit almost 2.0 IAS is a ridiculous buff right? Stop trying to say Kog'maw hasn't been changed, I've always played him as a carry, and the buff to him was ridiculous, making him stronger then every other carry in the game.
agreed, he got all of a moderate AS buff (which he didn't NEED) and all of a sudden the uneducated masses put %of hp and %of hp together and figured out what everyone else knew all along.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eebro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmergencyCombo View Post
Deadly on Pantheon and Ezreal. I'm sure there's others, those are just the ones I for sure know work great on.


from your point of view should manamune be the first or 2nd item or later?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minrog

Senior Member

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlyashadow View Post
agreed, he got all of a moderate AS buff (which he didn't NEED) and all of a sudden the uneducated masses put %of hp and %of hp together and figured out what everyone else knew all along.
Bio Arcane Barrage got a cooldown reduction as well, 20 seconds down to 15 seconds. Higher uptime on that skill is a better boost to Kog'Maw than the AS, though the AS was nice too. I could be wrong about the caustic spittle change, but I think they swapped it from armor penetration to armor reduction. Armor reduction helps the whole team out.
Anyway, stop being one of the uneducated masses.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Promise

Member

09-14-2010

in b4 kog autobans