Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChibiTushi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones211 View Post
I think so still hard counter by ignite
I don't understand this?

Is Mundo's use of his ult always in the middle of a fight? Also I suppose it would depend on how you were trying to run him ( I just played against a straight tank mundo who did it right when he entered a fight to mitigate damage; and my team still found him a juicy target, go figure)

But the way I always play him, as far as style goes, I am never near anyone when I use my ult; During laning I just use it to allow me to harass like an idiot and have a portable fountain; while ganking runs are going, I'll usually do the same, with the exception that I'll pop it as a mini-ghost; And I guess late game/team fights I might use it to heal in a fight (Although I try to harass and refill as normal), but ignite doesn't scare me really.

Granted I could be doing it all wrong, god knows I don't know how to play; let alone any sort of actual competitive play.

I mean, all things considered ignite doesn't shut Vlad down does it? (As far as his survivability obv. doesn't hurt his Deepz out put, which is definitely a strong point for him)

I do understand Mundo is a rather trash champ, generally speaking there are plenty of far better melee champs; But I don't really think ignite straight up shuts him down, does it?

xzymethx

09-14-2010

seems like u did all changes because of EU

1.Tristana, Anivia and Kassadin were always good in EU, but in ur tierlist they were rather bad than good
2.nasus, zilean and (especially) gankplank were overrated
3.sivir sucks and it took a long time for you to finaly realize that

eu>us lalala

hashinshin

09-14-2010

Think of tank mundo as a bad tank gragas. Both have near permanent life regen in combat... but while mundo's ult makes him move faster and still get beaten by slows, gragas's escape just escapes him. Poof, he's gone. Also, tank gragas also has an ult that is still game changing.

Zettai Seigi

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzymethx

1.Tristana, Anivia and Kassadin were always good in EU, but in ur tierlist they were rather bad than good
2.nasus, zilean and (especially) gankplank were overrated
3.sivir sucks and it took a long time for you to finaly realize that

eu>us lalala
Hello, how are you doing. I too played in EU servers and leveled to vl 30 before the pro-ness of said servers made me leave for the US.

Appart from Tristana, Anivia and Kassadin, many of my fellow europeans also considered Cho'Gath and Teemo Gods in the Battlefield, and let's not forget most of them, much like you, butchered english with every key the pressed.

So yeah, I can only answer one thing.

Derp.

Pureva

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

Huzzah! Anivia hath ascended! I'm still waiting for some Malphite love on the competitive scene, though.

I'm curious as to why Poppy is considered a better anti-carry than Akali. Is this primarily because her ultimate is so much better than Shroud?

Nastis

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiTushi View Post
I don't understand this?

Is Mundo's use of his ult always in the middle of a fight? Also I suppose it would depend on how you were trying to run him ( I just played against a straight tank mundo who did it right when he entered a fight to mitigate damage; and my team still found him a juicy target, go figure)

But the way I always play him, as far as style goes, I am never near anyone when I use my ult; During laning I just use it to allow me to harass like an idiot and have a portable fountain; while ganking runs are going, I'll usually do the same, with the exception that I'll pop it as a mini-ghost; And I guess late game/team fights I might use it to heal in a fight (Although I try to harass and refill as normal), but ignite doesn't scare me really.

Granted I could be doing it all wrong, god knows I don't know how to play; let alone any sort of actual competitive play.

I mean, all things considered ignite doesn't shut Vlad down does it? (As far as his survivability obv. doesn't hurt his Deepz out put, which is definitely a strong point for him)

I do understand Mundo is a rather trash champ, generally speaking there are plenty of far better melee champs; But I don't really think ignite straight up shuts him down, does it?
The thing is that Mundo is a lackluster tank and is better suited to the tough dps role, like an Olaf. All the tough champs have ways to stay alive since theyre melee and get romped on just getting into the fight. Mundo's toughness is derived from his ult, which is completely shutdown by ignite. So you basically pay 20% of your current health for the regen, get ignited, and then blown up before you can do any kind of dps.

If you play him as a tank he suffers the same problem as an alistar or cho'gath. There's very little reason to ever target him as he's not particularly threatening so no one cares that you're regenerating.

Vlad isn't in the same boat because he doesnt have to get into melee to do his dmg and further has a "screw you, you cant touch me" mechanism with sanguine pool. Also he gets returns on stacking hp, whereas Mundo just loses dps slots by stacking hp.

Prisonal

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureva View Post
Huzzah! Anivia hath ascended! I'm still waiting for some Malphite love on the competitive scene, though.

I'm curious as to why Poppy is considered a better anti-carry than Akali. Is this primarily because her ultimate is so much better than Shroud?
Akali is more of an anti-squishy. Her problem is that most teams you face have 2-3 tanks and she really gets ruined by tanky teams.

Poppy can take down any carry (and most mages) and still be able to go toe to toe with their tanks.

I play akali a little, but I'm more inclined to play nidalee currently, she offers better utility and a similar play style to akali while still being able to take a decent amount of dmg.

IS15b71ec73dd55c66ce119

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastis View Post
He's still in top god tier and rated as the second best carry in the game. Im not sure what your complaining about.
cuz in my opinion ez> kog'maw.....kog might be the uber tank killer,ez kills the rest of the team more efficient since on squishys fix dmg > %-dmg....ok, as i read US metagame is more about tanky dps, so i guess in US kog might be rated higher in the US but i guess it still depends on the opponent team who's the better carry.....i still favour ez since his early is muuuuuch better.......

Sacrolicious

09-14-2010

Ok, I can see mundo being tier 5, but what about CORPORATE MUNDO, two completely different mundos and you didnt even mention him. Corporate mundo works his way to the top as he pleases.

Sisaroth

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettai Seigi View Post
Hello, how are you doing. I too played in EU servers and leveled to vl 30 before the pro-ness of said servers made me leave for the US.

Appart from Tristana, Anivia and Kassadin, many of my fellow europeans also considered Cho'Gath and Teemo Gods in the Battlefield, and let's not forget most of them, much like you, butchered english with every key the pressed.

So yeah, I can only answer one thing.

Derp.
Every key the pressed?