Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoMaNdOoO

09-13-2010

Seems like the list update will come only tomorrow =(

Dunkelzahn

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHotMumu View Post
Sion is correct but I think he deserves not a second place in T2, there are far better champs than him. Am I missing something ?
I think Sion is ranked really high because an AP Sion is probably the only mage in the game that honestly thrives in a dual lane. Veigar would compete for last hits, Annie needs to hit 6 fast as hell, Anivia is super easy to kill and also requires huge farm while also providing unreliable lane presence, Karthus is also super easy to kill and really thrives on being ahead of the enemy team in levels so his damage isn't totally gimped. An AP Sion does really well in a side lane with someone who also plays really aggressively (Sion+Pantheon or Sion+Taric is one hell of a lane to fight) while early game, Veigar and Annie wouldn't do too much.

I mained AP Sion for about three to four months, so I think I've gotten a handle on him a fair bit. His late game blows with AoE CCs reaching their prime and the carries slinging out huge damage, but early-mid game, his stun + shield combo is nothing short of game breaking.

EmergencyCombo

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkelzahn View Post
I think Sion is ranked really high because an AP Sion is probably the only mage in the game that honestly thrives in a dual lane. Veigar would compete for last hits, Annie needs to hit 6 fast as hell, Anivia is super easy to kill and also requires huge farm while also providing unreliable lane presence, Karthus is also super easy to kill and really thrives on being ahead of the enemy team in levels so his damage isn't totally gimped. An AP Sion does really well in a side lane with someone who also plays really aggressively (Sion+Pantheon or Sion+Taric is one hell of a lane to fight) while early game, Veigar and Annie wouldn't do too much.

I mained AP Sion for about three to four months, so I think I've gotten a handle on him a fair bit. His late game blows with AoE CCs reaching their prime and the carries slinging out huge damage, but early-mid game, his stun + shield combo is nothing short of game breaking.
"The reason is because he has a built in BF Sword (His E ability) he has naturally high health (His E ability again) he has high survivability (W Shield + E HP + His ulti for a really godlike lifesteal) and he has a 2 second stun as his Q. His AP ratio's are also very high and he can literally burst someone from full to zero when farmed and being farmed on Sion is a very easy thing to do as W with 1 AP item clears entire waves of creeps. He's just got so much built in goodness combined with a stun it just makes him that good imo."

That's what Elementz answered my question with about why Sion is tier 2 last week.

Blaze5545

Recruiter

09-13-2010

Soraka used to be a fun support character then the nerfs started rolling and rolling. In her current states is she a viable support caster? Stacking starcall with a built in heal/mana regen

EmergencyCombo

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze5545 View Post
Soraka used to be a fun support character then the nerfs started rolling and rolling. In her current states is she a viable support caster? Stacking starcall with a built in heal/mana regen
She's definitely viable. The thing with her currently is that there really isn't a reason to run her over Taric, Kayle, and even Janna to some extent. The nerf to her E was so huge. A CDR focused Soraka is so good though.

YungSteezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

Miss Fortune?

Phoenix7786

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

WTB update from Elementz!

LOLOLDOTA

09-13-2010

double up = op

FauIts

09-13-2010

Count on Ezreal still being Tier 1, he was banned both games in WCG finals.

rioroo

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrathius View Post
If you watched the WCG finals, you saw how many invisi wards were used: there was not even a stealth champion being played.
Dan Dinh would have for sure picked twitch if clg didnt ban him.. he can effectively use his teammates and coordinate proper ganks and team fights so that he doesnt die as easily.