Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodkin

09-08-2010

Elementz kass or panth skin? I play both a lot but i feel like panths skins make him hard to place on a team.

Triumphforks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

Miss fortune is an amazing ranged carry. I would say mid tier 2 or high tier 3 at least.

Adel Dijerek

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triumphforks View Post
Miss fortune is an amazing ranged carry. I would say mid tier 2 or high tier 3 at least.
Tier 3 or 4, rather. Compared to Kog'Maw and Ez the only thing she has is that her ult screws over Kog because of its bonkers range. Otherwise she's wholly unimpressive. Similarly, she jobs to Tristana and Ashe.

Kyoko Sakura

09-08-2010

Malzahar to tier 4 or 3 I think?

Adel Dijerek

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAssault View Post
Malzahar to tier 4 or 3 I think?
3 for sure. The bonus range on ult/suppression and controllable voidlings are godsends. He's not that situational.

Triumphforks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adel Dijerek View Post
Tier 3 or 4, rather. Compared to Kog'Maw and Ez the only thing she has is that her ult screws over Kog because of its bonkers range. Otherwise she's wholly unimpressive. Similarly, she jobs to Tristana and Ashe.
Post nerf I would put her above Ez, Kog'Maw is still better. As for ashe and trist, IDK. she might be on par.

Pickles

09-08-2010

Will Corki move up? I like him more than ezreal but I'm in the minority on that one. Maybe at least T3?

nuke em all

09-08-2010

MUNDO GO WHERE HE PLEASES
He must be on tier 1 !!

SwatNigglet

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adel Dijerek View Post
3 for sure. The bonus range on ult/suppression and controllable voidlings are godsends. He's not that situational.
I say the new him is a lot better. Increase range on his ult. His voidling now targets better. I know voidling isn't actually that great, but with 1k hp and 100 AD, it can become a threat in the laning phase and in team fights if you use malefic vision on the squishy

SwatNigglet

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nysmarbles View Post
I play teemo alot and honestly I think he is a great char.

Except for one thing, I notice that his in your bottom teir. I'd like to ask, is this because in your opinion he is awful or he doesn't fill out his roll as well as other ranged dps? Cos honestly I would rip into any other ranged carry 1v1 including ez prenerf, tristana, ashe and TF I have never lost a 1v1 with these ranged guys. Or is it because Teemo relies heavily on the rest of the team to carry out there roles before he is effective? I notice that in a team where noone is doing what they are supposed to do, as in no tanks initiating, no actual team fights just alot of 2v5 if you know what i mean and being heavily focused without getting the protection from the team mates he is just god awful. If you focus teemo and my teammates lets them they do nothing. I build teemo as a crit and damage machine i will get to a 75% crit chance with an infity edge and around 350 Damage in most games, allowing me to 3 or 4 shot squishies.

I have had some terrible issues with my net lately and lag and ping so my scores are terrible lately. But i remain the same, teemo isn't really awful he is just team dependant, I can't tell you how many times i've stood back from the team fight, not getting focused until one squishy DPS or Mage runs through it all and focuses me then so does the rest of the team and it gets completely ignored by my team. I also play ninja teemo where if the team is heavily focusing me I will run off hide wait for the fight to be over and take them out one by one, the risk here is the other team mates knowing my 'spot' and coming for me.
He is squishier than most ranged carries. He has no synergy. If you build him AD your skills are weak. If you build him AP he plays a passive role in the match.