Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liracy

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsiRedEye22 View Post
Lol, if you think this is how the game is balanced, go back to WoW, where they balance PvP around ludicrous **** like this.
No, but it entirely backs up my post about Kat shutting down mid carries hard.

Legulult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyonic View Post
Hmm, so how does everyone build Kog'Maw? I'm hearing Madred's and a Bloodthirster and he's good to go to melt tanks.

Would anyone mind recommending a specific guide/build with relation to Leaguecraft or Mobafire? If not, a simple list would suffice. I'd appreciate it!
Chalice
Zerkers
IF
Last Whisper
Madreds
W/e else.

Cruzerthebruzer

08-27-2010

Chalice is an item that should not (or very rarely, maybe taric cause idk him) be built.

Cruzerthebruzer

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liracy View Post
No, but it entirely backs up my post about Kat shutting down mid carries hard.
Are you going to add me or are you just talking more?

hashinshin

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GantzerKei View Post
I got a a question

Those it mean tier 4 champions are worthless and 90% of the other champion fills up their role better? so why even bothering creating them

Take corki,so 90% of the other champions are just better ?

So why is riot even bothering to put them in if some champions(such as kayle) can do what corki can do but x4 better and with support....i dont understand

I think tiers are loads of if tier 4 are pratically only their to give extra burst,they are useless,buff plz,lets put everyo champion into tier 1
It's not that simple.

Just haphazardly taking tier 4 champions and giving them what you think will make them viable ends up with situations such as ezreal, jax, tryndamere, and udyr.

The solution is to give them small buffs over time and let players gauge them, but even that can go wrong. Take Garen for example. Garen sucks ! Garen is low tier ! Alright, here's a buff. Well the high tier players say buff ? Who cares, he still sucks. Alright, here's one more. He still sucks. And another buff. HOLY **** GAREN IS OP NOW.

Big buffs can go too far and make a champion OP, small buffs over time will go unnoticed until the champion is OP. Both situations suck, and that's why it takes so long to make "everyo champion into tier 1"

Give it two weeks or so and kogmaw's slow pace of being buffed every other patch has probably thrown him into tier 1 where he is merely gonna replace ezreal as the carry to end all carries. It just takes time for high ranking players to chance their rank with kogmaw (or any other buffed hero) and really see their worth.

PsiRedEye22

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
It's not that simple.

Just haphazardly taking tier 4 champions and giving them what you think will make them viable ends up with situations such as ezreal, jax, tryndamere, and udyr.

The solution is to give them small buffs over time and let players gauge them, but even that can go wrong. Take Garen for example. Garen sucks ! Garen is low tier ! Alright, here's a buff. Well the high tier players say buff ? Who cares, he still sucks. Alright, here's one more. He still sucks. And another buff. HOLY **** GAREN IS OP NOW.

Big buffs can go too far and make a champion OP, small buffs over time will go unnoticed until the champion is OP. Both situations suck, and that's why it takes so long to make "everyo champion into tier 1"

Give it two weeks or so and kogmaw's slow pace of being buffed every other patch has probably thrown him into tier 1 where he is merely gonna replace ezreal as the carry to end all carries. It just takes time for high ranking players to chance their rank with kogmaw (or any other buffed hero) and really see their worth.
Let's not forget the fact that it's taken year upon years of balance to get DotA where it is today.

GantzerKei

08-27-2010

Quote:
It's not that simple.

exactly,so you are saying that they are needing for a buff,under powered

Ulquiorra Cifer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
It's not that simple.

Its not really that simple the thing that changed and made him tier 1 is the meta game tier 1 champions are not always tier 1 cause they are OP sometimes they are just the best choice to a fit a particular role in the current meta game which makes them a ood ban/early pick.

Muckay

08-27-2010

I currently play annie and i want a ranged champion that every team would like to have, one that takes skill and does good damage, ( not ezreal ) and will just make a great add to any team , any ideas ?? ( and a great guide to go along )ty

iLemonTea

Recruiter

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muckay View Post
I currently play annie and i want a ranged champion that every team would like to have, one that takes skill and does good damage, ( not ezreal ) and will just make a great add to any team , any ideas ?? ( and a great guide to go along )ty
Try Anivia, though I think she's really hard to play