Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

outfoxxed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smautix View Post
Conversely, he was always that bad as well.

Kog has a base attack damage of 49 at level 1. For reference, Soraka's base is 52.
Ezreals base attack is like 47


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eSWA1Oow4ufYmDRT

Senior Member

08-27-2010

Can you plz explain why Pantheon becomes a 2nd tier champion several weeks after his brutal nerf? His squishiness and late game ineffectiveness dont help him do that great atm you know. He has his strong points, but honestly he is extremely lackluster with the useless HSS.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchlol View Post
Can you plz explain why Pantheon becomes a 2nd tier champion several weeks after his brutal nerf? His squishiness and late game ineffectiveness dont help him do that great atm you know. He has his strong points, but honestly he is extremely lackluster with the useless HSS.
Q and W + beast auto attacks. I simply had him lower then I should have before. I personally think he's still quite viable.

Locicero plays a insanely good Panth. Check his profile out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ognirr

Senior Member

08-27-2010

Elementz should put an ad on his front page, and on every one of his posts. I bet he'd make some serious $$$ if people had to click it to view his posts. One of those things that give a penny for every click or some ****.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eSWA1Oow4ufYmDRT

Senior Member

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
Q and W + beast auto attacks. I simply had him lower then I should have before. I personally think he's still quite viable.

Locicero plays a insanely good Panth. Check his profile out.
Pantheon is my most played on EU. He has great damage output early in the game, but.... no escape mechanism, extreme squishiness, a high risk ultimate in teamfights and much less aoe damage than before. A single target stun and a powerful nuke do not justify his current place imo. He is a slow jungler, a good laner and a great ganker tbh, but his drawbacks really dont let him shine atm. If he had some tankiness he would compete with Garen imo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackLordDragonX

Senior Member

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchlol View Post
Can you plz explain why Pantheon becomes a 2nd tier champion several weeks after his brutal nerf? His squishiness and late game ineffectiveness dont help him do that great atm you know. He has his strong points, but honestly he is extremely lackluster with the useless HSS.
HSS is still strong but not as before when you have 100 dmg on normal hits and your HSS to deal 600-700 dmg with 1 brutalizer and 30 armor pen runes.That was OP just having a skill that does 5-6 r 7 times the AD of the champ.Now when you have the same items runes and dmg you do around 400 which is normal


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ognirr View Post
Elementz should put an ad on his front page, and on every one of his posts. I bet he'd make some serious $$$ if people had to click it to view his posts. One of those things that give a penny for every click or some ****.
I don't think 10-30k views a day makes much money. You need to be in the like 100k+ per day to see any actual flow of cash haha. I just wanna hit for 1,000,000 so I can go ZOMG 1 MILLION! Maybe do some sort of prize or something along those lines.

New goal - THINK OF SOMETHING COOL I CAN DO FOR 1,000,000 VIEW GOAL COMPLETION! go people go!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirTamarin

Senior Member

08-27-2010

i haven't seen any notes on kassadin, if you could post your opinion on him that would be neato


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lynxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
I don't think 10-30k views a day makes much money. You need to be in the like 100k+ per day to see any actual flow of cash haha. I just wanna hit for 1,000,000 so I can go ZOMG 1 MILLION! Maybe do some sort of prize or something along those lines.

New goal - THINK OF SOMETHING COOL I CAN DO FOR 1,000,000 VIEW GOAL COMPLETION! go people go!
Por.. I mean uhhh yeahhhhhh..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hashinshin

Senior Member

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
I don't think 10-30k views a day makes much money. You need to be in the like 100k+ per day to see any actual flow of cash haha. I just wanna hit for 1,000,000 so I can go ZOMG 1 MILLION! Maybe do some sort of prize or something along those lines.

New goal - THINK OF SOMETHING COOL I CAN DO FOR 1,000,000 VIEW GOAL COMPLETION! go people go!
Put evelyn on tier 1 and have riot track how many people use her in ranked.

But you need to add a "legitimate" reasoning for it to the front page too.