Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iDeck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letkhar View Post
Only because champions like Kog'Maw and items like Madred's exist.
Cho'gath, Vladimir, Garen, Singed, and Amumu

You have 1 squishy caster champion, 3 champions that get weaker the longer the game goes on, and Amumu.

Do you honestly think that the ONLY way this team can be beaten is by Kog Maw and a Madreds?

Would Kog Maw be a better pick? Possibly, but Kayle is very versatile and very dangerous mid game. Definitely, not a champion to ignore.

Wolf Knıght

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzo View Post
It just seems to me that Annie should be ahead of Vlad. I know Vlad is tough, but he isn't so bursty. Vlad does have a slow, but Annie has a stun and can be built for a slow. Vlad provides a nice buff, but thats about it.

I just have a hard time understanding why Vlad is being ranked ahead of Annie. Tier 2, imo, should be Sion, Annie, Kennen, Vlad.

Thoughts?
The problem I find when playing vs a Vlad is when i run up to him and do my W and E, he just pools so I can't stun him with my Q or my Charged Normal Attack.
Annie is squishy compared to Vlad and his ult damage increases the more damage the targets take. Rem Vlad's Q does a lot.
Sion is there cause of his reliable stun + shield combo, which awesome for stun locking with Kennen.

PuppetSoul

08-27-2010

First post's explanation links should be pruned each time the list is updated (ex- Kog'Maw).

Cruzerthebruzer

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustofoblivion View Post
What's so wrong with Teemo that make him remain in the Tier 4?
All his abilities are terrible.

CmoneyGetmoney

08-27-2010

still no one has told me how kog ma has the highest sustained dps in the game, his W has a 6 second duration with a 14 second cd, so maybe he has the highest 6 second dps in the game.

AS for the guy that asked why garen is up top read the OP, the current meta game is tanky dps, garen fits that role perfectly. and i dont see how he got a "nerf" i mean its a nerf in teh sense that a skill of his was made a little worse, but it still reduced the slow, its not a huge change

Gandatsch

08-27-2010

since i dont see a link to Kennen on 1.page some questions about his build (roughly)

- pure ap or things like rageblade? (i think of rylai,guise,zonya)
- max surge or shuriken or both simultan?
- defense tree seems best if gone pure ap? (since att is too much for phys and utility too much mana)
- are those viable: AS (surge procc) / CD red / energy runes ?

thx bye

hashinshin

08-27-2010

All you have to do is watch kogmaw to see his damage

It goes something like this:

Oh no I'm getting hit a- dead.

IS1463da9b4b77ba5e821c6

08-27-2010

What about Nidalee?

Elementz can you please make a detailed examination of her in 5vs5?

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-27-2010

I go to sleep and go to work. I then come home to 10 new pages Holy **** lol.

FauIts

08-27-2010

Yeahhh lol. People are mostly looking for more explanation on Kennen. Kogmaw is pretty self explanatory as of now lol I've seen him with a Bloodrazor.