Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iDeck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letkhar View Post
If the other team was Cho'gath, Vladimir, Garen, Singed, and Amumu I would take Kog'Maw over Kayle in a heartbeat.
If that's the team make up it's a win before the match even starts.

I destroy noobs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

What's so wrong with Teemo that make him remain in the Tier 4?

Laurix

08-27-2010

I agree with Kog'Maw's current placement, but I still feel that Kennen is a tad too high.

Bottom Tier 2/Tier 3 seems more suited for him.

He's not OMFGWTFAMAZING now, he's just a bit better than before.

And Garen moved into Tier 1 after a nerf? >.>

Letkhar

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by strych9 View Post
If that's the team make up it's a win before the match even starts.
Only because champions like Kog'Maw and items like Madred's exist.

Nzo

08-27-2010

It just seems to me that Annie should be ahead of Vlad. I know Vlad is tough, but he isn't so bursty. Vlad does have a slow, but Annie has a stun and can be built for a slow. Vlad provides a nice buff, but thats about it.

I just have a hard time understanding why Vlad is being ranked ahead of Annie. Tier 2, imo, should be Sion, Annie, Kennen, Vlad.

Thoughts?

ErdoS The Wise

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutemba View Post
galio definetly needs a buff, i was thinking since you can pretty much avoid his ulti damage with merc treads, he could get some twiks, for instance for example make the ulti blow shorter if he gets the 80% bonus effect, making it possible to do the damge before the taunt ends, making him a really viable initiator in the right circunstances.
I like this idea...

Captain Netz

08-27-2010

Ok I can see why Akali isn't tier 2 but my question is, is she outdone by another champ and if so who or is she not really used for her purpose because it is an uncommon scenario to have alot of squishies in one team?

Convenant

08-27-2010

Hey! I was really excited when you moved Pantheon up in the list, however, I do have some questions about building him.

Do you build him defensively? IE: Frozen Mallet, or do you go for a glass cannon spec?

iDeck

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustofoblivion View Post
What's so wrong with Teemo that make him remain in the Tier 4?
His range is too short, his damage is lower then other carries, his passive is mediocre at best, and his ult is easily nullified by oracles. Their are just far superior picks then Teemo. His Q is the only thing he has going for him and he doesn't synergize with himself. All his abilities are AP but his item build is AD/AS. He suffering what a lot of the old champions are suffering from and needs an overhaul.

He just doesn't have the potency he used to in the current meta game.

Gutemba

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convenant View Post
Hey! I was really excited when you moved Pantheon up in the list, however, I do have some questions about building him.

Do you build him defensively? IE: Frozen Mallet, or do you go for a glass cannon spec?
please do not take the tier list as an universal thruth, tier lists are for people that are initiating and need kind of an idea of what champions they should get, and more over what champions to not spend their ip on,
I myself lost alot of IP buying champions like Eve and tryndamere who i courently dont even think about using, and tier lists on games are only effective on high level play.
panteon is still the same hero as after nerf, he move up just because people realized that is better to level spear and a single point in heart seeker strike just for the passive, and that made it viable again.
at the end my point is, dont get too atatched to the tier lists, make you own tierlist of champions you feel confortble plaing with, and make people fear your panteon or your nedalee even though they are not the top tier champions, you know what i mean?