Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodkin

08-20-2010

Quote:
Etheliel:
And so
jungle akali becomes support.

I see why people move up fast in rating. I droped down so low that i get like 13 rating for winning then when i loose a game i loose like 20 rating. So BS.

EpicHippo

08-21-2010

Quote:
XxJoexX:
Move Shaco and Heimer into the trash tier after this patch.

Heimer, maybe, we'll see how hard they end up hitting him. Shaco, still gonna be the best ganker in the game, despite the nerfs.

Zabedisi

08-21-2010

Why is xin still so highly rated? After his neutering he's really become somewhat of an annoyance than a threat. I don't get why people are still banning him when they could ban ezreal or amumu or another more deserving champion.

Eppa

08-21-2010

Quote:
XxJoexX:

Heimer is maybe going down to t2. Shaco, well panth needs company.

devotionx

08-21-2010

bye ugly superbrain, ur going to be as useless as you were the last year

devotionx

08-21-2010

Quote:
Zabedisi:
Why is xin still so highly rated? After his neutering he's really become somewhat of an annoyance than a threat. I don't get why people are still banning him when they could ban ezreal or amumu or another more deserving champion.

They still remember the time he was new on the battlefield and raped evryone he came across. I noticed that people keep focusing xin, even when he goes full tank.

Or maybe his long spear scares the **** out of people.
Just a mindgame.

But he's able to throw some nice damage in, very tanky dps with aoe charge slow and multiple knockups, just a pain in the butt.

Akyio

08-21-2010

Quote:
XxJoexX:

I dont think they will move to trash tier, imo to the beginning of tier 3, middle of tier 3 or something like that..

Arglist

08-21-2010

Why is Karthus so low?

Early game he can prevent enemies from farming if played correctly. He can save teammates with his wall, and his ult will kill any runners. Hell, it wins team fights if he has high enough AP. He doesn't seem to be a hot topic here so I just want some insight

Ereus

08-21-2010

Mordekaiser - that's a problem here. He's rated low here. I'm not gonna shout or anything, but look at it like this:
Mordekaiser can be played in 3 ways - as a caster, as a tank, as a hybrid. Many people only think f him as a tank (which is a fail build without any taunt or crowd effect). I even noticed him being played as a dps -_-. To tell you the truth his survivability is amazing in tank build but not the best one. Try thinking of him as a caster and a new world opens before your eyes - no mana problems, high spell damage, short cd... Here I go:
damage per second- You actually TRASH enemies with your spells especially squishes listed here in Tier 1. You can win any 1 vs 1 fight with your exhaust spell (4 s 100% miss chance). His greatest contribution to the team is his damage and slow (he DOES have slow with rylai's scepter and renduin's omen + frozen heart).
crowd control - slow with his every spell with rylai's scepter + bonus dmg + health
jungling - not really good in the jungle at first.
initiation - you're pretty squishy, but your dmg is quite high and attack several enemies at once. Don't try to initiate fights when other teams have more tough champions than your team. If they have Tier 1 squishes go on.
area effect - one of the best in game. (magic penetration + cd red ftw)
pushing - the best pusher in the game with sod you can actually win a 1 vs 2 push. Using creeping death on minions is also nice.
U still sure he's a low tier champ that doesn't contribute to the team?
Uh, and one more thing - your ultimate is used for FINISHING OFF enemies (especially effective with ignite). mostly dps. Your ghost gives your team 6th champion. so it's a 6 vs 4 fight. Usually changes the tide of battle.
I'd position him in Tier 1 or 2. It's only my opinions though.

Cruzerthebruzer

08-21-2010

Morde has no CC, average damage, and only becomes good when your laning against someone who's clueless and just lets you farm. He's definitely below average.