Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cruzerthebruzer

08-20-2010

way more assists than kills makes a support I suppose

EpicHippo

08-20-2010

Well if thats the case I've been playing a crapload of support lately.

ohgreatone32

08-20-2010

I just had a thought that you should denote what build the character is using to be placed in the tier, or sort the characters into different builds ie AD/AP/Support/ect...

I personally like my second idea because it would allow characters like EZ who can be built in different ways to be ranked multiple times according to the build.

Lynxion

08-20-2010

Move Olaf into Tier 2 pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase. He's just so good.

Hydriumlol

08-20-2010

Quote:
Lynxion:
Move Olaf into Tier 2 pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase. He's just so good.

Thank you for your contribution to the discussion.

Your facts and information included as to why Olaf is so good will be taken into consideration.

Seriously people, posts like this are useless. Add reasoning to your posts or you just sound whiny because someone else thinks your champion is worse than you think he is.

Wily Wilbert

Recruiter

08-20-2010

Move Shaco and Heimer into the trash tier after this patch.

Hydriumlol

08-20-2010

Quote:
XxJoexX:
Move Shaco and Heimer into the trash tier.

Kneejerk response is kneejerk.

hashinshin

08-20-2010

severely OP champ that does what they do best get several minor nerfs

put those cards in your shoebox.

Kaye

08-20-2010

I'm sorry, they are going to be nerfing heimer extremely hard if they don't change it up a little, but Shaco, as run into the ground as he's going to be, will still (in my opinion) be a viable champion if played right (jungle) due to the fact that, although great at backdooring, I think his ult is better just for outright DPS, and so on - Maybe he won't be tier 1 (I doubt it, it -is- shaco) - And hopefully he won't be banlocked, but he will be viable.
Heimer, on the other hand..

Lynxion

08-20-2010

Quote:
Hydriumlol:
Thank you for your contribution to the discussion.

Your facts and information included as to why Olaf is so good will be taken into consideration.

Seriously people, posts like this are useless. Add reasoning to your posts or you just sound whiny because someone else thinks your champion is worse than you think he is.

I contributed facts a few pages ago, Olaf deserves to be higher. Just because he doesn't have a "blink" to get closer does not warrant Tier 3.