Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dimensionist

Senior Member

08-19-2010

Quote:
SouthernSun:
Elementz, why do you have Twitch higher than Gragas?


Twitch is some kind of abominal rat with a poison crossbow that causes you to go OH SH-- when he appears out of nowhere just when you think you are about to win the team fight.

Gragas is an oversized drunk with a ridiculously large hitbox that just finally managed the strength to stand up. Gragas hasn't learned to shower yet either so you can smell him a mile away.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PaladinFather

Senior Member

08-19-2010

Quote:
Elementz:
Says the guy who ignores my post when I respond to the AP Cho comment and then doesn't realize I am quoting myself for the reasoning behind Cho's placement because Mage or Tank it's the same reason so saying I ignored you and wrote what I want is quite the opposite of what happened and it was you who was the one ignoring me and reading only what you wanted.

Oh **** are you okay!? I don't think anyone should have to bite their tongue that hard :s


I hate to say this, even as a super low elo player (less than 300 total games played ), after I get my first boots Cho barely harasses me, the only time Rupture really hits me is if I am slowed or am forced to run a straight line ( being flanked, etc.) The same goes with Anivia's stun, once I get boots I barely get hit by it 1v1. Also my main is Annie so I tend to " run and gun" a lot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zudok

Senior Member

08-19-2010

AWESOME LIST!

I played every T1 hero and won every game lol. IMBA IMBA!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lynxion

Senior Member

08-19-2010

I seriously thinking Olaf should be higher, over Udyr. Olaf is a better ganker, does more damage, dominates team fights, jungle, and can 1v2/3 in some situations. He's just such a great champion if built tank with a dps item or two.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darge

Member

08-19-2010

Olaf hasn't got a stun, so he isn't a better ganker. Udyr moves fast, it's important in ganking. He is jungling with high hp, not low hp, as Olaf. He doesn't dominate team fights at all. Udyr is better in 1v2/1v3, cause he can stun, use shield and run away.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Polaritie

Recruiter

08-19-2010

Quote:
Darge:
Olaf hasn't got a stun, so he isn't a better ganker. Udyr moves fast, it's important in ganking. He is jungling with high hp, not low hp, as Olaf. He doesn't dominate team fights at all. Udyr is better in 1v2/1v3, cause he can stun, use shield and run away.


This. Stance dancing with bear stance is VERY hard to escape from, unless you have your outer turrets up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lynxion

Senior Member

08-19-2010

Quote:
Darge:
Olaf hasn't got a stun, so he isn't a better ganker. Udyr moves fast, it's important in ganking. He is jungling with high hp, not low hp, as Olaf. He doesn't dominate team fights at all. Udyr is better in 1v2/1v3, cause he can stun, use shield and run away.


He has a snare, and with lizard you'll never get away from him. Olaf dominates teamfights if you have a good tank because he can't be cc'd and he can just destroy the enemy's squishies. I meant WINNING 1v2/1v3's, not running away from.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xandal

Senior Member

08-19-2010

Is Malzahar still terrible? He's gotten a few range buffs, just wondering if that has helped at all. He's so incredibly fun and I do well with him in normal, but is he worth picking in ranked yet?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Polaritie

Recruiter

08-19-2010

Quote:
Lynxion:
He has a snare, and with lizard you'll never get away from him. Olaf dominates teamfights if you have a good tank because he can't be cc'd and he can just destroy the enemy's squishies. I meant WINNING 1v2/1v3's, not running away from.


Generally speaking, you only win a 1v2 as the 1 if you have more levels/gear. Running is usually the best course of action. Also, Olaf only has a slow. Snares are Morgana/Ryze and such.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cruzerthebruzer

Senior Member

08-19-2010

Olaf doesn't dominate team fights at all.

That line makes my lips make smiley face.