Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VMan7

05-09-2010

Tryndamere is not tier one, your list fails.

CaptainT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMan7 View Post
Tryndamere is not tier one, your list fails.
Master Yi and Evelyn didn't even get put on the list.

lol

Tancred09

05-09-2010

btw, you missed a few champs like evelyn and gankplank, they are probably gonna be tier 4 though anyway lol.

Also, you shouldn't disagree with EUs list
a. they probably play differently then US in some regards and
b. EU is usually very good when it comes to video games, often exceeding US.

haaaaaaaalp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2010

I think the heroes that aren't on the list are tier 5 and don;t really deserve rankings =P

Zeunchainn

05-09-2010

Not present here :
Master Yi, Kennen, Tryndamere, Veigar, Teemo, Evelynn, Gankplank,

Disabled

05-09-2010

May I inquire about Nidalee?

Its fairly known how good of a solo mid hero she is, and the fact that she can go against a dual lane quite comfortably due to her low mana heal and decent range. I've personally seen her carry quite well, especially in a mobile team and can escape from almost any situation. Even when building for tank/cd, she is still a major threat, as her cougar form deals fairly constant damage.

She also has map control through traps, ability to jungle well and lane pushing power once she hits level 6, decent zoning through her auto attack range and skill shot and just general mobility that most heroes don't have.

I kind of expect her a bit higher in 3, or even 2 because of how good she not only is as a single hero, but how she can support as well.

Krendin

05-09-2010

ANOTHER ONE!?!?!?

Hahaha. Oh lord.

Tancred09

05-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disabled View Post
May I inquire about Nidalee?

Its fairly known how good of a solo mid hero she is, and the fact that she can go against a dual lane quite comfortably due to her low mana heal and decent range. I've personally seen her carry quite well, especially in a mobile team and can escape from almost any situation. Even when building for tank/cd, she is still a major threat, as her cougar form deals fairly constant damage.

She also has map control through traps, ability to jungle well and lane pushing power once she hits level 6, decent zoning through her auto attack range and skill shot and just general mobility that most heroes don't have.

I kind of expect her a bit higher in 3, or even 2 because of how good she not only is as a single hero, but how she can support as well.
Yea, I would agree that nidalee is a perty good champ all around, the only problem she has is that her cougar ability's damage does not scale with itemization so late game she is not nearly as good as other champions.

Elementz

The Council

05-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainT View Post
Can't say I agree with Soraka being the queen of support.

Janna > all day long at babysitting.

You're also missing a few heroes.
Such as?

Unlimited mana/heals giving you the ability to spam every single spell and play way more aggressively is better then a shield that absorbs damage and gives you some imo. Janna is still a really good babysitter but nothing really stands up to Soraka in terms of lane baby sitting imo. Not to mention starfall deals a **** load of damage in a team fight along with lowering everyones MR. 5x 200 = 1000 AoE damage every what like 3 seconds? She's insanely good.

Also which champions em I missing. I may have overlooked someone when making this could you tell me?

13endragon

05-09-2010

Okay, what I want to know is how does the Draft Mode/Tournament play stipulation affect your rankings.
Are we talking about a draft mode in which once you pick a hero the other team cant pick it?

So tier 1 is the first heroes you want to grab in a draft mode? Then yes Id agree with that list almost completely.

.. thus none of the tanks are tier 1 because Alister, mummy and Shen can suit a teams needs?