Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CloudCarry

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventHawk7 View Post
The only morons I see here are idiots like you blindly following some illogical r*tards tier list based on his "opinions" rather then being able to think for yourself. Yeah, that's real bro.
i tend to think that half of it is right.. half of it is almost right. and whatevers left is up to your discretion..why dont you get off elementz **** so he can go full support mode and not have to worry about your illogical claims.

Mikhal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

I'm rather curious as to why you bother to reply... he kind of doesn't play draft mode and only plays dominion/blind pick.

He's obviously trolling you/not reading anything.

Lagfromhell

11-07-2011

Quote:
So because I don't agree with your r*tarded illogical tier list then I'm a sheep?
Yeah great logic you have there bro, next I bet you'll be thinking people who do good in their games without taking a "pros" advice are sheep too.
Looks like you didn't even read the sentence after the one you bolded. Seriously?

Ep1cLeprechaun

11-07-2011

Quote:
So because I don't agree with your r*tarded illogical tier list then I'm a sheep?
Yeah great logic you have there bro, next I bet you'll be thinking people who do good in their games without taking a "pros" advice are sheep too.
I think you missed the part where he said "If you disagree its 100% OK." Work on your reading comprehension, troll.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhal View Post
I'm rather curious as to why you bother to reply... he kind of doesn't play draft mode and only plays dominion/blind pick.

He's obviously trolling you/not reading anything.
I like to argue on the internet. Honestly, I really truly enjoy it lol.

ChiefChuckles

11-07-2011

Trolls will troll, I guess.

Jassu

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
I like to argue on the internet. Honestly, I really truly enjoy it lol.
Philosophy for lifeeee.

Insect Aside

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
I am Canadian lol. Not american.
Uh...Canada is American lol..As in North America..lol
You're thinking of the United States.

Jassu

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardy Jello View Post
Uh...Canada is American lol..As in North America..lol
American refers to people specifically from the United States of America. It refers to a person's nationality, which is exclusive to a nation (or country).

EDIT: Because you got a ninja edit in, I wanted to say you're way off with your statement. Think nationality.

Woozard

11-07-2011

Quote:
The only morons I see here are idiots like you blindly following some illogical r*tards tier list based on his "opinions" rather then being able to think for yourself. Yeah, that's real bro.
I don't follow this tier list like a bible, however it's a great guideline in determining how strong a pick/champion is in a game. Apparently I'm a sheep because I don't think for myself, however after careful examination of the list and the placement of it's champions, a lot of what Elementz says makes sense. Sure I don't agree with some placements, but in the end it's a basic guideline to help players understand where every champion sits in terms of competitive play. Do I think some champions are more viable than what is put here? You bet. But am I going to go on the forums and rage at Elementz for it? No because that would basically be saying his opinion is wrong, and everybody is entitled to their own opinion. If you don't even play ranked then why bother criticizing it?

I'm not rated that high on the ladders, but I try to get higher all the time and try to understand competitive play. Sure I'm not some pro, but I at least have the common sense to understand that what Elementz is doing is helpful for people to understand the game, not for him to be gaining popularity.