Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Set Tesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Set Tesh View Post
What does mal do good?
He farms well
he has a nuke that can hit multiple targets and silences
an AOE that can deal some insain lait game damage
a stun ult that deals insain damage
his ap ratios are amazing
this alone should nock him up a peg or 2, ignoring how well his abilities work as combos
so what if his passive sucks, he abilitys are amazing

also MV is good in a teamfight becuase no one notices its on them untill its to lait,

and saying stuff like "people can just avoide his aoe" yer, same as every other aoe in the game, but it does screw the **** out of peoples positioning, you can even use it to make people enter your Call of the Void
and his ult means that if you run in to anyone 1v1 you can almost always kill them, or send them running (even if they clense it the massive damage still applies)

oh and his ult only can be clensed cause of a glitch ask riot (i know this dosnt exactly count now but it will next patch)
Im quoting this for a third time as you seem to be ignoring it
instead of consatly saying "hes bad" why dont you tell us why
sure his passive sucks, and he has no escape, but thats about it and there are plenty of other heroes in the same place

also
its Malzahar
not Malhazar

apapersack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2010

Quote:
Im quoting this for a third time as you seem to be ignoring it
instead of consatly saying "hes bad" why dont you tell us why
sure his passive sucks, and he has no escape, but thats about it and there are plenty of other heroes in the same place

also
its Malzahar
not Malhazar
Every single thing he can do, there are other mages that do it far better. There is never a reason to pick malz in the draft, because anivia/annie and arguably ryze/fiddle overshadow him in every single way.

He's not really a bad champion, there is just no reason to really pick him....hence why he is in the "hard to place on a team" tier.

Set Tesh

07-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by apapersack View Post
Every single thing he can do, there are other mages that do it far better. There is never a reason to pick malz in the draft, because anivia/annie and arguably ryze/fiddle overshadow him in every single way.

He's not really a bad champion, there is just no reason to really pick him....hence why he is in the "hard to place on a team" tier.
actualy no,
no one mage out does everything he can do
sure some may have a bit they do better but not all
and as i said his ap ratios are FAR better

there is also plenty of reason to pick him
2 skill shots that reveal fog of war
the ability to harras from afar with MV (yes even good player who avoid creeps with it on seem to forget i can actualy cast it again on them)
his silence can act through banshee veil
his AOE is one of the better anti tank moves
and his ult can imidiatly take a carry out of a team fights while his DOTs are still causing damage to other champs or that carry

Pickles

07-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by apapersack View Post

Once malzahar gains suppression to his ult then I wouldn't mind having him over any of those champions. Right now, I'd rather take the other mages. Between Annie, Ryze, Anivia, or fiddle, i wouldn't mind having any one of those mages in my team since they're all good. However I wouldn't prefer having Malzahar over any of those champions.

Annie is a bit over rated imo to be honest. She does have her weaknesses like every other balanced champion. One weakness being a lack of an escape since her stun isn't always available. At least anivia has a wall and a stun/slow always available. Annie is still just as good as the other mages though.

apapersack

07-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
Once malzahar gains suppression to his ult then I wouldn't mind having him over any of those champions. Right now, I'd rather take the other mages. Between Annie, Ryze, Anivia, or fiddle, i wouldn't mind having any one of those mages in my team since they're all good. However I wouldn't prefer having Malzahar over any of those champions.

Annie is a bit over rated imo to be honest. She does have her weaknesses like every other balanced champion. One weakness being a lack of an escape since her stun isn't always available. At least anivia has a wall and a stun/slow always available. Annie is still just as good as the other mages though.
I agree that once malzahar gets suppression he will be alot better.

Ryzer

07-18-2010

can anyone link the 3v3 tier list

Elementz

The Council

07-18-2010

Quote:
actualy no,
no one mage out does everything he can do
sure some may have a bit they do better but not all
and as i said his ap ratios are FAR better

there is also plenty of reason to pick him
2 skill shots that reveal fog of war
the ability to harras from afar with MV (yes even good player who avoid creeps with it on seem to forget i can actualy cast it again on them)
his silence can act through banshee veil
his AOE is one of the better anti tank moves
and his ult can imidiatly take a carry out of a team fights while his DOTs are still causing damage to other champs or that carry
Terribly easy to dodge Q. Bad harrasing ability and sometimes difficult to use effectively due to positioning in a team fight.

W has no use in a team fight or harrasing. It's very easily avoided. Only synergy with this skill is his ulti but if you level this skill up first you have a weak Q or E significantly reducing your overall dps.

E doesn't really do a lot of damage until you get AP.

R doesn't have suppression yet so it's terrible still.

Mal sucks. Period. Go play him, have fun, no one will be using him but you and select few others.

BlackRampage

07-18-2010

Glad to see Sion where he belongs. Question being, which is a better Sion, an AP or AD?

You Like It

07-18-2010

Hmmm alot of people have been posting asking why shaco is in tier 1 now. I would also like this answered. He just recently got huge nerfs to his madreds bloodrazor build because it used to be calculated twice on clone and his towerpushing was also hurt and guardian angel on clone was also nerfed but yet he went from like tier 4 on ur list to tier 1 after nerf was implemented and im just wondering wat changed this.

Ordained

07-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
Terribly easy to dodge Q. Bad harrasing ability and sometimes difficult to use effectively due to positioning in a team fight.

W has no use in a team fight or harrasing. It's very easily avoided. Only synergy with this skill is his ulti but if you level this skill up first you have a weak Q or E significantly reducing your overall dps.

E doesn't really do a lot of damage until you get AP.

R doesn't have suppression yet so it's terrible still.

Mal sucks. Period. Go play him, have fun, no one will be using him but you and select few others.
I'm actually curious as to why nidalee is ranked lower in than akali. Cougar form is near identical as to what akali does as a whole granted she doesn't have shroud or shadow dance, but I feel she has a better escape mechanic with pounce. And then she has the added utility outside of cougar form with her spears for runners without putting herself into too much danger. Her heal, which is a two for one which gives extra IAS that can be used for pushing towers. As well as her traps which add map control.

Could I actually get a reply on that, just curious.