Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krazikarl

11-10-2010

Quote:
SouthernSun:
Same.

I own a webshop and even I wouldn't use this trick.

F you Elementz.

To be fair, there is a substantial chance that the list gets deleted at some point in time due to the constant complaining from some people.

That makes moving it offsite and getting people used to checking it offsite a fairly reasonable move.

Thomphoolery

11-10-2010

Roll in the Corki nerfs

He'll get bombed harder than he got buffed. I'm calling it.

Hånækîllër

11-10-2010

**** wrong thread

Thomphoolery

11-10-2010

I can't agree enough with MF and Sona being god tier

They are so valuable to have on a team it almost always rolls in the wins

Meta

Recruiter

11-10-2010

Quote:
BillyMole:
It really depends on what you're aiming for. If you want early dragon, the classic armor + 5 pots will clear out all 5 camps in one go if you do it right. Then you wipe the 3 smalls again and wait for golem. When you get the second golem and red buff, you should have just enough for a Lantern (no boots), and can immediately dragon. I don't really like this one as much, since it means you're not ganking for the first 9 minutes, but it can be ok.

If you want gank, you can actually go boots + potions early on and still start at golem, though it's a nail-biter and you'll finish with a bare sliver of health. The potions allow you to still do wolves and red buff though, and then you have boots and buffs for gank. It also means that you'll have enough for sheen after the second round of creeps, which is huge that early on. Your farming power will be less since you won't have lantern though, so don't fail on the ganks.

Either way, I usually run 1/21/8 (yeah, no increased buff duration, but I haven't really needed it that much) with Red ASpd, Yellow flat Armor, Blue MP5/level, health quints. I may swap out the blues for something else, and I'm trying to figure out whether ASpd, damage, or armor pen is better (I had a set of ASpd, so I plugged them in for now).

If you want to experiment, make a solo custom game with just you, mess with builds, and time yourself on the jungling.

Edit, because I forgot the most important part. Don't panic on the potions. The later you can use the potions, the better overall you will do, since her passive gets better and better the lower she is. On golem, if you can kill him without ever using one (or use it near the end), you'll come out of it with a LOT more HP than if you popped one right away.

OMG, I never realized Poppy's passive was CURRENT health.

Mind = Blown

Peace Alien

Recruiter

11-10-2010

I don't mind you having a blog for all this and such in fact I support it I just don't feel that it should be taken down from the website as well. I think it should be on both.

Groovey

11-10-2010

Get ready to see alot of corki's

Shiveron

Recruiter

11-10-2010

I really don't see how LeBlanc has gone from tier 1/2 to definate tier 4. The nerf was not that bad at all. All this QQ about her being too weak to be usable is all bull**** to me. I am not (at least I don't consider myself to be) a super skilled player by far, but I have had no problem whatsoever playing with her post nerf. Sure the Q-R combo is no longer a kill shot but seriously that is far from her only combo. She was intended to be a hard to play character so start thinking outside of the box. Personally I combo every move I have into one attempt at a kill and almost always see results. Sure it puts everything on cooldown but her cooldowns are low to begin with.

initiate w/ exhaust
E to create a small amount of damage to start off, if you can get the lockdown on them, move right next to them and go to next part if not back off
Q for damage
R to mimic sigil + trigger damage buff on first sigil + add a second sigil
W to blow up the second sigil
follow with auto attack if that will be enough to kill
ignite before they get out of range

all this happens ina mere 2-3 seconds burst. usually by the end of this if they aren't already dead, I have enough time to follow them and either sigil + distort combo for a kill, or if they're about to get away but super low health, distort into range and sigil for the kill.

It's seriously rare for someone to survive a well executed gank/assault from LeBlanc, save for the obvious tanks and dpsers w/ magic resist gear.

It may also be the item builds people go for.
mine usually consists of:
mejai's 1st
sorc boots 2nd
rod of ages 3rd
void staff 4th
abyssal sceptre 5th
if game even lasts long enough, zhonya's last

pretty easy to end a game w/ 500+ AP making all your magic attacks hit like a truck. Add in the 60% magic pen from boots and void staff and the minus 20 mage resist on enemy from abyssal = equivilant of 80% spell pen.

BillyMole

11-10-2010

Quote:
Meta:
OMG, I never realized Poppy's passive was CURRENT health.

Mind = Blown

That's why in fights she always seems to hang in there and keep swinging with just one or two bars that won't go away.

BACKSTABUUU

Recruiter

11-10-2010

So you actually did it Elementz? This next week is going to be interesting.....