Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xevelion

11-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arexate View Post
I think everything he says is just common sense. I cant believe this thread is even still alive.

He has been wrong plenty of times, will continue to be wrong and I dont understand why people care about his opinion so much lol. Look at tier 1. It's obvious isnt it?
I rly would like to see your champ-evaluation.

(you could argue its futile to nail someone who doesnt even tries to be somehow constructive, but this delusional "i should be able to expect at least 100% correctness all the time" attitude rly gets me - -")

Mokai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2010

So does this mean from here on out I'll be getting "Noob, you only play Corki because he's Tier 1" QQ as opposed to the "Noob, why the **** would you play Corki" QQ I'm used to getting all these months of playing him?

.... Hooray.

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2010

Corki moved to T1.

Doesn't surprise me at all. I said he was going to be over buffed before the patch even came out. Tbh, Corki doesn't deserve the valk buff either. He doesn't deserve to have an escape that's as good as Tristana's when his damage is this high.

Mok

11-10-2010

Don't know why you think Corki would be bad. aslong as you enjoy playing the hero.
I mean Alistar is my main and he's not even in a tier. I find that a tad bit disappointing especially when i always break out of Amumu's Bandage ult with Unbreakable will and wtf pulverize right after saving the whole team.

but i guess it's a cd issue between both of them even if i could break out of his ult.
other than that. team comp would probably do it too.

Frostoad

11-10-2010

*insert terrorist joke because Elementz updated on 9/11*

xSola

11-10-2010

Uh oh....

Riot, PLEASE do not........go after Corki.

Pickles

11-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richitt View Post
Uh oh....

Riot, PLEASE do not........go after Corki.
It shouldn't take a tier list to see that corki is op. I knew he was going to be op before this patch came out. People were also already catching on that Corki is going to be op. This tier list just makes them feel more assured. Why are people always behind me....

I just don't want him to be over nerfed.

xSola

11-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
It shouldn't take a tier list to see that corki is op. I knew he was going to be op before this patch came out. People were also already catching on that Corki is going to be op. This tier list just makes them feel more assured.

I just don't want him to be over nerfed.
That's my point.

I find this odd. After the smallest buff possible (giving a small scale with AD), Corki finally recieved attention. Yet the hate was still on Sona.

The moment this tier was updated....

"I always knew he was OP!"
"Corki is too good now"

....etc. Meh.

isobold

11-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannor View Post
I just wanted to add/ask. As jungle rammus I have been against a few ww. I never see them until after i gank, if at all, and i always have a ward at dragon well in time to catch them for a kill/steal attempt. Is it possible that jungle rammus can best jungle ww, or am i just up against crappy ww's.

Edit: forgot to add, whenever i do meet a ww in the jungle, I typically have owned him. either killing him outright or sending him b long enough to take some of his jungle creeps out, as well.
If you jungle as ww against a rammus, you have to counterjungle him at level 1 or your basically screwed until you get your Bloodrazor. I managed several times to steal Blue from Rammus and kill him at level 1, but if his team protects him, that's difficult. However if you manage to get your team helping you counterjungle rammus at level one, you can make his live in jungle hell and he will not recover from it until ganking phase is over.

So yes: rammus is a good counterjungle to ww. And yes: if ww does not try to disturb you early on and gets ganked by you at dragon, it's a bad ww. If I'm against rammus and I do dragon, I place two wards AND pull dragon into the river, leaving him unfinished if I see rammus powerballing to my direction ...

Pickles

11-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richitt View Post
That's my point.

I find this odd. After the smallest buff possible (giving a small scale with AD), Corki finally recieved attention. Yet the hate was still on Sona.

The moment this tier was updated....

"I always knew he was OP!"
"Corki is too good now"

....etc. Meh.
Well it's not really a small change because it's a valk buff too. I honestly couldn't care about the ult buff. The damage boost is small. That buff just added fire to what really is the op buff, which is the valk buff. Corki just shouldn't have an amazing escape. He should be risky to play since his dps is so amazing. That extra 100 range and faster animation makes it WAY harder to gank him than it sounds.

Also, corki was already borderline op last patch too. I already knew that as well.