Elementz 5v5 Tier List (Draft Mode)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Painaid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
Corki's now the second best champion in the game according to Elementz.

What changes brought him from Tier 3 to the top of Tier 1? What changes brought him from being the least played champion in the game to the FotM?

An (extremely) insignificant Valkyrie change and a small missile buff. If you're unaware, it now scales 20% from AD. In an average game, end-game, a correctly built Corki will have ~300 AD, translating into 60 bonus damage (120 for "Big One"). After application of magic resist (Corki will likely have nothing beyond the 15%(?) penetration provided from the mastery), it comes out to be a lot less; definitely not even nearly game-changing. People saw that Corki received buffs; they bought him, they learned him, and they're good with him.

I'm not saying Corki doesn't deserve a Tier 1 spot. He's a ****ing great champion, even before his earlier buffs in the Miss Fortune patch. I've put hundreds of games into him and with the proper playstyle, and he's probably better than most, if not all, damage carries. What's ridiculous is that these small buffs are likely going to result in nerfs that outweigh the small buffs, or maybe even Ezrealization.

"700 damage Big One Rocket of zomg I canít believe Corkiís R is so **** good now. Riot could of probably left the Corki buffs to just fixing Valk but oh noooo! They were like letís give him more dps! BUFF HIS ROCKETS1!! So now Corki is hands down the best carry in the game currently. His early game isnít whats OP about him. Its after you get 1-2 items that you realize the scaling on him is so incredibly strong that his mid and late game is just unrivaled in terms of ability to carry a team."

This quote has made me lose all of my remaining faith in Elementz. It really confirms that he has no idea what he's talking about, and rather than actually putting facts into something to support it, he spouts simple opinions or how his last game played out.
Well said.

Corki is going to be the next Ezreal.

painboots

11-09-2010

Sigh, another one of these.

Apocatequil

11-09-2010

I see why you made Corki tier 1...

9/11..

Oh i see what you did..

Nosferuto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

I just wanna give a shoutout to Elementz, an remind him i hate him, an he's the cancer of LoL

WER Ryche

11-09-2010

God mf isnt that strong.
Oh well. She's doomed to be nerfed to ezreal status now. After she got ten nerfs, elementz decided she was tier 1.

warenforcer

11-09-2010

Well I clicked on the link to the tier list and my only question is who is this "singed yi" for i have never seen "singed yi" in a game and that would explain why he is low tier.

Swampf0x

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
Corki's now the second best champion in the game according to Elementz.

What changes brought him from Tier 3 to the top of Tier 1? What changes brought him from being the least played champion in the game to the FotM?

An (extremely) insignificant Valkyrie change and a small missile buff. If you're unaware, it now scales 20% from AD. In an average game, end-game, a correctly built Corki will have ~300 AD, translating into 60 bonus damage (120 for "Big One"). After application of magic resist (Corki will likely have nothing beyond the 15%(?) penetration provided from the mastery), it comes out to be a lot less; definitely not even nearly game-changing. People saw that Corki received buffs; they bought him, they learned him, and they're good with him.

I'm not saying Corki doesn't deserve a Tier 1 spot. He's a ****ing great champion, even before his earlier buffs in the Miss Fortune patch. I've put hundreds of games into him and with the proper playstyle, and he's probably better than most, if not all, damage carries. What's ridiculous is that these small buffs are likely going to result in nerfs that outweigh the small buffs, or maybe even Ezrealization.

"700 damage Big One Rocket of zomg I canít believe Corkiís R is so **** good now. Riot could of probably left the Corki buffs to just fixing Valk but oh noooo! They were like letís give him more dps! BUFF HIS ROCKETS1!! So now Corki is hands down the best carry in the game currently. His early game isnít whats OP about him. Its after you get 1-2 items that you realize the scaling on him is so incredibly strong that his mid and late game is just unrivaled in terms of ability to carry a team."

This quote has made me lose all of my remaining faith in Elementz. It really confirms that he has no idea what he's talking about, and rather than actually putting facts into something to support it, he spouts simple opinions or how his last game played out.
Phreak has already mentioned that next patch they are nerfing his rocket damage. :\

hashinshin

11-09-2010

amazes me to no end how people think only elementz could POSSIBLY have shown OP champions were OP. Literally NOBODY would've figured out corki or sona were OP if elementz didnt' do it. And they only think they're OP cause elementz said it.

No it's not the fact sona likely has a 70% win rate, or the fact corki does 3 trucks of damage. They're OP cause elementz said so.

ThanksALatte

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rechy View Post
God mf isnt that strong.
Oh well. She's doomed to be nerfed to ezreal status now. After she got ten nerfs, elementz decided she was tier 1.
Did you main ez before the nerfs too? Did you main jax before his nerfs way back? Did you main tf when he had global gold cards?

From ez to mf, saying neither was overpower...I smell a trend...

Rary the Traitor

11-10-2010

So if you're fully moving the tier list to your own site, will this just become a discussion thread, or are you attempting to let this thread die so that the discussion will move to your site as well?