Udyr, Warwick, Or Akali?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acid0

08-12-2011

Saved up for one of them and can't decide. I love carry-type champs and ones that can deal out high damage, I also like being able to lane well and possibly a champ which can carry a team to victory xD.

I've only played Udyr out of the three and loved him, but I'm also interested in WW for his tanky dps-ness and beastly laning, and Akali for her ridiculous dmg output. I also love playing Poppy. :P

CrusaderAntonius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

I prefer Udyr out of the 3. He can lane, jungle, be tanky, be DPSy, be tanky DPS.

Udyr and Warwick are pretty similar in that they're tanky DPS junglers with high sustainability. Akali is an assassin, so she has higher burst but is much squishier.

michelada

08-12-2011

udyr can be buld whereaver u want and still be effective

Xcelerator

08-12-2011

I would rather play Akali as she is very fun to use when you know how to play her well.

Zombie Landfill

08-12-2011

I love all three of these champs.

Most consistently I've found Warwick to be a crushing blow to the enemy team with his suppression but not the most fun.

Udyr is very interesting as others have said already, he can fill almost any roll.

Akali is the most fun (imo) because when played well her burst damage is rediculous and her ult allows her the most mobility when chasing down prey.

Acid0

08-12-2011

more responses please. interesting points of view

Mantower

08-12-2011

WW and Akali never get banned from ranker, Udyr does all the time. The other 2 are a better time investment particularly WW cuz solo que typically fails at jungling.

Duhizy

08-13-2011

screw them all just buy morekaiser he's op I don't like ww he's the worst of akali and udyr imo udyr is also crazy good so mordakiaser firstudyr sec and akali third lol love morde you win the lane every time just by being mord early game annie can't even break my barrier loooool to op

veczilla

08-13-2011

just depends on who you want to play... they are all good champs. if you play them well, they can all carry a team. i personally like akali. she is fun to dart in, kill, and then disappear, or dart to another squishy and kill. you can see their hp melt with her combo. her laning phase can be difficult sometimes, depending on opposition, bc she is squishy. she doesn't require her own rune page, but she is pretty badass looking with both passive buffs at lvl 1.