Release Notes v0.9.22.18

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

incz

09-11-2009

after downloading the patch the launcher cannot copying all new stuffs. it blocks at 98% then : The launcher has experienced an error. please restart the this application.

anytips?
ps: i'm on win 7 (shameee)

Skill8

09-11-2009

THERE IS NO WINTER MODE ANY MORE but nice the ather stuff

Xochi

09-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by shedim View Post
I said something very useful, since a useless hero definitely is something critical. Mundo desperately requires a fix and they just nerfed Blitzcrank slightly. That is a little bit disappointing. Should not be a flame, though.
Major character changes have usually been happening during the major patch that goes out every other week. In the case of Mundo it will probably take more than a few number tweaks to get him right so they are probably saving all those changes for the next patch.

Demandred

09-11-2009

For all of you with long queue times just cancel and restart, I've waited ~5 minutes, requeued and been in one within 15 seconds.

Rydog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydog View Post
Why would you increase Blitzcrank's grab range? That's what makes it so difficult to deal with. It could deal literally no damage and it'd still be amazing because it pulls you into whatever group he rolling with, and they destroy you. It was already too long-range to begin with!
I still would like an answer to this. :P

Qusteka

09-11-2009

I won't whine about blitz being too imba, but I'd propose, that it'd be nice to reduce his FIST range of 1050 making him basically the ultimate cluster**** preparator to somewhat around 850-900 so he can't grab you into the woods that easily and rather give him a better ult passive, the single target damage every felt few years just didn't prove to be in any kind a good addition to that hero.

I bet the community would love to see a more Razor like Blitzcrank ult passive maybe something like 15/20/25(30) dmg over a 300 AoE every 2 secs with no AP scale. Not to mention that an AoE blast would suit the Hero idea much more. He already got his AoE ultimate which would just be well synergized with an AoE passive. I'm not really into gfx, but a lil steam depletion every 2 secs would also suite that idea. I'm not too sure about the sfx it could get quite annoying hearing him depleting pressure/steam that often.

Feedback/discussion appreciated.

And here's another oppinion on Mundo:
He's basically good as he is, extreme lategamer, agree on that and i guess that's the way he's meant to be played. Playing a decent early/mid game with him needs a lot of devotion and farming.He probably just should have a longer slow, some more flat
damage on it more max hp regen benefits early on and something about 0.5% in late. That would still leave him hard to play
early game, making him at least useful in harrassing and supporting/ganking. I guess that's basically it.

Gimpb

09-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekitamo View Post
Am still experiencing long queue times btw.
Me too, cooking away on a 42 minute one atm

Gimpb

09-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demandred View Post
For all of you with long queue times just cancel and restart, I've waited ~5 minutes, requeued and been in one within 15 seconds.
Oh, we long-queuers know the tricks, but we're trying to identify problems here :P

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

09-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal *******http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/board/images/buttons2/viewpost.gif********
Um launcher crashed when DLing, now every time I start launcher it crashes.

Also DoctorAwesome, what's your rune bug? - I have this thing where it pretty much crashes whenever I go on rune page or even a page where they are visible. It crashes so hard when I start Lol up again it crashes again, then 2nd restart (of game) I can play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Awesome View Post
That. It locks up on "Retrieving data from server" forever. I haven't been able to change my runes for months now.
ive had this bug since about week two of the rune patch going live. made several posts about it, sent in countless error/bug report thingos, and got told it was being worked on. Since then ive just made a new account. doesnt take long to get to level 30, and i'd prefer to be able to play with runes than with the setup i had before the runepage broke for me (every page was only half full, of different types of runes, giving a lot of small and random bonuses)

Carbuncle

09-11-2009

Revert the changes to the brush and i'm fine with Blitz. -.-