Release Notes v0.9.22.18

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
No, this one is very strange. We are actively working on it at this very moment though. Some of you affected by it, might get some emails today from Riot about your account or asking for some specific information.
What glitch is that? I have a bug where I can get unlimited runes. I currently have like 800 something. Not sure if it is a bug or a really cool feature. Makes finding the runes I want a lot easier because I have so many to choose from. Although I do wish tere were more pages (like 5 instead of 3: one for each different main build: carry, tank, caster, support, other).

Reportmyname

09-11-2009

I think it's nice to see that you guys are open about some of the issues and let us know you're on to them, something which doesn't happen too often. People shouldn't expect new heroes each time the servers go down lol...

shedim

09-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reportmyname View Post
I think it's nice to see that you guys are open about some of the issues and let us know you're on to them, something which doesn't happen too often. People shouldn't expect new heroes each time the servers go down lol...
Dr Mundo still is the crappiest champion and you did not fix him, yet? Shame on you!

Lockedbob

09-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by shedim View Post
Dr Mundo still is the crappiest champion and you did not fix him, yet? Shame on you!

If you really have nothing useful to say please refrain from posting... They are aware of the issue with Dr. Mundo and other champions and they will be fixed as time allows it. You should realise that priorities have to be set and respected in order to deliver a quality product. If you would work in the industry you would know more about the phases a software project goes through including bugging and debugging. Have patience is all I can say to you. Do not flame Riot Games because they are simply delivering a free game you can enjoy (I repeat myself for FREE) which is actually a high quality game even if it had twice the bugs it does now not to mention it is still in the BETA phase which should speak for itself that it's bugged still HOWEVER setting aside some client bugs the game is actually playable. Champion balances will come as time progresses. You can't expect to report an issue and have it fixed by the end of they day unless it's critical.
Sorry for the wall of text but I hope this reaches out to more than one person.

Locke

shedim

09-11-2009

I said something very useful, since a useless hero definitely is something critical. Mundo desperately requires a fix and they just nerfed Blitzcrank slightly. That is a little bit disappointing. Should not be a flame, though.

Lockedbob

09-11-2009

They did say that it's just a hotfix and that major fixes come every two weeks. That is a very good idea because in that time span they can gather enough data on what needs to be tweaked and in which direction... And I appologise if I misunderstood you but when you say "Shame on you" to someone you're flaming. Why didn't you mention Soraka as well in your post? She needs fixing as well... I guess you don't play her much... As stated before what YOU think is important generally isn't because Riot knows what to focus on. I personally believe that a crash is more important than a disfunctional champion... I can play 30+ other champions until they fix that one. If my client won't start or it crashes every 20 minutes or so I can't play at all. Hope you get my point... I'm not here to crucify you or anything just to explain how things work when developing a game. I do that for a long time.

Phyrose

09-11-2009

Dr Mondo still needs a buff!!

beermouss

09-11-2009

Quote:
Please let us know if you are still experiencing long queue times.
It's my case
About 4 min waiting for a game, a nothing .. ( Time Approx : 00:45)

Jerboule

09-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by beermouss View Post
It's my case
About 4 min waiting for a game, a nothing .. ( Time Approx : 00:45)
Same here, not able to play ... 10 minutes waiting and nothing pops up ...

Crap

09-11-2009

Awsome, Good Job ;]