Release Notes v0.9.22.18

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axtree

09-10-2009

I can no longer view other people LOSS record except mine. Not a good change. What is the reason behind this?

Teirdome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axtree View Post
I can no longer view other people LOSS record except mine. Not a good change. What is the reason behind this?
It's not necessary data for non-ranked games.

Ranked will have the loss record.

caution

09-10-2009

Malphite needs nerfing to the stone age, just lost a game because hes cleaving our team for 600+ every hit and no cant just move out of the way because their entire team had slows and disables, which is what 90% of teams have now as standard, I mean why choose an interesting hero when you can have one with stuns?

The Flying Dutchman

09-10-2009

The real reason blitzcrank got the nerf bat.......

but in all seriousness keep up the good work riot, your on the home stretch.

Webling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2009

love increased range of rocket grab, does it go through trees yet or is that not supposed to hapen?

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

09-10-2009
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webling View Post
love increased range of rocket grab, does it go through trees yet or is that not supposed to hapen?
It does go through trees, and it will pull people through trees, BUT you need to leave a small space for them, you cant right up against the trees. This will be fixed, but is not fixed yet.

Syllahorn

09-10-2009

Twice today I have won a game and i did not get any experience neither did i get the win count

Webling

09-10-2009

ahh thanks sweet! the more you know right?

WΎR ؃ LL

09-10-2009

Blitz already had super range with his hook arm move for a melee, now its increased?

That means he can reach ranged characters with the arm from further than they can shoot.

I love using Blitz, but feel like its almost cheating with his stun in the air punch, AOE silence, arm that can reach beyond the range of a turret and ranged characters, fast as hell run speed to chase or escape and attack speed while that is on. Good attack power, high health, auto spell shield....

He has everything you can ask for all in one.

PuffySoftBunny

09-10-2009

so whens the ryze patch guna come out

12345678 ... 10