Permanent ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lvlellovv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

i've been permanently banned, i've messaged support, i've sent email to support, i haven't received anything from anyone in the past 10 hours, and the reason i'm so upset about this, is the fact that i never got a warning that "next time you're banned you will never be able to play league of legends again or access the 350 dollars worth of material that you have bought from us".

all i want is my money to either be;

a.) refunded to me on another account
b.) transfer everything I've bought over to another account.
c.) give me my money back.

no where in your agreement license does it say that you can purchase something and then not have access to it, how exactly does that work? how can you possibly say that HEY YOU CAN BUY SOMETHING FROM US BUT WHEN WE LIKE WE CAN TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE THAT MONEY OR OUR PRODUCT AGAIN! that makes no sense at all, and if I have to I'll get a lawyer and see what I can get out of this, because there's no possible way that you're going to keep me from a product that I PAID FOR, and I actually paid MORE than probably 75% of LoL players.

I never received a reason why, all I can ASSume is that some kids got mad because I was either;

A.) winning and they continue to try and troll me and I wouldn't listen to them
B.) losing and they continue to verbally harrass me and I lash out back at them
C.) I got trolled and raged.
D.) an outage in my city and I got disconnected from a game.

None of that seems like it's my fault, at all, and even if it is my fault for typing back, why the hell do you have "all chat" available anyways?

I need some type of answers or something, cause this is bull****, I have never felt so "scammed" in my life.

HuntsAlone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

08-12-2011

I'm sorry to hear about your recent turn of events summoner.

You will just have to wait regarding anything to your account.
Since it is Friday 10pm Riot are off right now.

Tickets take anywhere from 2-14 business days (mon-fri)

lvlellovv

08-12-2011

so I'm going to have to wait all weekend to receive an answer? mk..

WubbStepp

08-12-2011

I'm pretty sure they wont refund your money. Because then they are losing money. It's your fault for getting into trouble.

lvlellovv

08-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WubbStepp View Post
I'm pretty sure they wont refund your money. Because then they are losing money. It's your fault for getting into trouble.

since when do you pay for something and not be able to own it, when it's clearly supposed to be "yours" this isn't a rent agency, you don't pay to rent....

Eambo

08-13-2011

This is purely for the sake of argument, but since you brought up the Terms of Use:

Quote:
B. Game Assets, Riot Points and Virtual Items. When using the Game, you may accumulate in-Game assets associated with your Account, including, without limitation, objects, artifacts, currency, items, equipment, and/or other value or status indicators (“Game Assets”) that reside on servers operated by Riot Games as data. You acknowledge and agree that such Game Assets are accumulated as part of your Account and therefore you shall have no ownership or other property interest in any of those Game Assets. You further acknowledge and agree that Riot Games has the right, but not the obligation, to delete, alter, move, remove, or transfer any and all Game Assets, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you. Riot Games does not provide or guarantee, and expressly disclaims any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any data residing on servers operated by Riot Games, including without limitation the Game Assets associated with your Account.
That's part of the agreement you signed up to. But at the end of the day it's 100% at Riot's discretion - so you'll need to await a response to your ticket.

lvlellovv

08-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
This is purely for the sake of argument, but since you brought up the Terms of Use:

That's part of the agreement you signed up to. But at the end of the day it's 100% at Riot's discretion - so you'll need to await a response to your ticket.

it says you may accumulate game assets, which i'm sure it's talking about influence points and what you've spent those influence points on, i may have read this wrong again, but i didn't see where it says " you can spend money on something but you will not be able to own if we choose to not let you own it"

I'm just appalled at how many angles I'm getting ****ed right now, all because I enjoyed a game TOO much, and because there are **** human beings in the world. This isn't in-game chatter, this is involving real life and real life currency, and right now the people of riot are probably laughing their ass off "HAHA we juiced this guy for all he's worth and now we banned him, HAHA!"

Eambo

08-13-2011

Quote:
YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE RIOT POINTS SYSTEM AND THE VIRTUAL ITEMS YOU ACQUIRE HAVE NO MONETARY VALUE AND CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE FOR THE PURCHASE OF RIOT POINTS OR FOR VIRTUAL ITEMS OBTAINED USING RIOT POINTS. Some Virtual Items you obtain may have expiration dates while others do not, and each Virtual Item you obtain using Riot Points will be included in your Account until the earlier of that Virtual Item’s expiration date, or your Account’s expiration or termination date, or such date when Riot Games ceases to offer or support the Game.
Again this is purely Riot covering all bases - however essentially RP has no monetary value once purchased. Riot do not take permanent bans lightly, nor would they do it without just cause. It wouldn't be in their interest to randomly ban people just to laugh at them, it makes no sense both from a moral and business standpoint.

I would await a response from your ticket to see what Riot say - this isn't something that can be helped/resolved on the forums unfortunately. Sorry!

hohohozez

Recruiter

08-13-2011

hey i feel for you i just got banned for the rest of the day and its irritating because it was nothing of my fault i lost connection 2 or 3 times because i have horrid internet connection and then i get banned whats irritaing to me is first that i loose today to play but then if i loose conection again i get banned again for longer its a bit of bs if you ask me i sure dont want to loose conection nor do i have controll over it and then i get penatalized for it BULL!!! Im sure your felling the same way about your perma ban and i just spend $25 on this game today thought id try out riot points and then i get banned the first day i have them because i lost conection and couldnt reconect fast enough......

DMARKz

08-13-2011

I feel for you man. I have kids saying their gonna report me because I "KS"
Its a team game -_- Besides, I probably dished out most of that damage. Didn't get banned though, and I hope I don't.
Anyways, I hope Riot can resolve your problem somehow. Spending that much money on RP and not getting it back is a robbery no matter what the terms say.