Champion Sneak Peek: Talon, The Blade's Shadow

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EuroTirigon

08-13-2011

Usually, I would say something on the lines of "WOW AWESOME, I HOPE I CAN FARM ENOUGH IP UNTIL HIS RELEASE!"

But then, I said the same for Leona, Wukong and Skarner, and every time the actual release was rather disappointing and I dont regret having spend my IP on older, and better, champions.

So please forgive me for not being hyped.

Megh8

08-13-2011

Pls Stealth!

Airwen

Recruiter

08-13-2011

dont worry eurotrigion i agree with u and im sure most ppl agree with u

1+

My Duo Is Asian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2011

EPIC, i sincerely hope this champion is worth the 6300, and i cant wait to see this guys joke, taunt, and dance. Thanks for all the releases, im enjoying the game.

AkatsukiTaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2011

All the new champions look SO good...

Dr Horrible

08-13-2011

I know this isn't going to happen but I would really like if Talon was a ranged AD carry. His auto attack could be him throwing daggers. Since its a fantasy setting it works similar to how Karma has unlimited fans and Zilean has unlimited clocks.

I just feel like more ranged male AD champs are needed and we havent had a ranged AD champ since Vayne. (Urgot was the last ranged AD male)

Asansin

08-13-2011

Ezio!!!

Asansin

08-13-2011

aye man totally agree wid u

jaschwabz7

08-13-2011

hmm looks interesting another cloak would be sweet especially because shaco and twitch are squishy and eve doesnt even stun anymore but what is up with the crow? is he connected to swain?

Will N Sanity

08-13-2011

From the picture of the crow, and from Swain's crow, it seems these two are going to be linked in some way. In a way, I'm glad another champion is coming out, but on the other hand, why so soon? I might get downvoted for this, but maaaaaan... I'm getting tired of playing game after game after game, getting little reward, even with wins, just to get one of the champions. I'd like to see the champion creations a little more spread out, more thought out, instead of thrown out there every week. Either that, or have the IP reward be based on how high of a level you are, how well you did in a game, or from how long the game was drawn out. Like maybe... If the game last over an hour, its the equivilant of Win of the Day in a normal game. I don't play ranked because it is too slow for me, therefore it's not worth the little bit of an increase. I know of another way to increase IP rewards: If a person is to Solo Que, they should get slightly increased IP, seeing that they didn't have a team worked out with their friends.